Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

London - The Drugs Capital Of Europe

2»

Comments

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    I work in a bar near Monument and I can tell you at least 70% of our customers on Thursday/Friday nights are on bugle. 

There is so much cocaine in the city, in banking, recruitment, insurance, finance, marketing and PR, HR, if it has an office near the city it's chocabloc with blow
    Its not just the city. Go to pretty much any drinking establishment in Bexley borough and there will be people on it. 

From the generation age of 40's and below, its rife.
    Always puzzles me why you see blokes on it on a Wednesday night in the George in Bexley.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    I work in a bar near Monument and I can tell you at least 70% of our customers on Thursday/Friday nights are on bugle. 

There is so much cocaine in the city, in banking, recruitment, insurance, finance, marketing and PR, HR, if it has an office near the city it's chocabloc with blow
    Its not just the city. Go to pretty much any drinking establishment in Bexley borough and there will be people on it. 

Always puzzles me why you see blokes on it on a Wednesday night in the George in Bexley.
    Bit of a livener before they go and pull a stunner in the Millers?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Need something to get you through a night at The Millers afterwards.
  • Options

Middle class bankers will have a better supplier, further up the chain, than some local hood-rat.

It's the pub-grub purchasers that keep these gangs and their income going and they don't do it for old whitey so they can stab each other. They stab each other due to being pond-life with absolutely no morals or value for life.

To suggest that the reason for the stabbings is to keep middle class white people happy is nothing short of moronic, massively short-sighted and appears to be pushing some form of agenda/viewpoint that isn't true.

Most stabbings are due to face saving nonsense and shock peer pressure over relatively inane things.

Knife crime seems to have become normalised across the country and drugs are a factor given the scale of drug dealing. Nobody seems to have a clue regarding how to address it.
  • Options
    Giving police some powers back would be a good way to start
  • Options
    If you legalise it, you can run a campaign to promote it with people like Dave Benson Philips. Use would collapse overnight
  • Options
    Giving police some powers back would be a good way to start
    Removing rights of criminals another. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Middle class bankers will have a better supplier, further up the chain, than some local hood-rat.

It's the pub-grub purchasers that keep these gangs and their income going and they don't do it for old whitey so they can stab each other. They stab each other due to being pond-life with absolutely no morals or value for life.

To suggest that the reason for the stabbings is to keep middle class white people happy is nothing short of moronic, massively short-sighted and appears to be pushing some form of agenda/viewpoint that isn't true.

Most stabbings are due to face saving nonsense and shock peer pressure over relatively inane things.

Have to disagree a bit. 

The stabbings and shootings are usually turf wars over corners or areas where people sell to junkies on the streets. 

Selling to middle class bankers is its own game. It's about contacts. So it's usually done by middle class people themselves or at least a friend of a friend. Not those who run estates. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Have to disagree a bit. 

The stabbings and shootings are usually turf wars over corners or areas where people sell to junkies on the streets. 

Selling to middle class bankers is its own game. It's about contacts. So it's usually done by middle class people themselves or at least a friend of a friend. Not those who run estates. 
    You sound like a man in the know, Chunes.?
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Have to disagree a bit. 

Completely agree with that. I didn't want to go into chapter and verse around it all but, yeah, turf wars are also a huge issue that I'd say dovetail in to the peer pressure aspect as I can't see anyone carrying out these acts without some form of peer pressure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chunes said:

Maybe, or it's just territorial ganged up youngsters who think they're better and 'harder' than the gang around the corner.

Instead of hand fighting it's now all knife fighting as they think a reputation can be gained by having a knife.

• Options
    Jayajosh said:
    Chunes said:

Maybe, or it's just territorial ganged up youngsters who think they're better and 'harder' than the gang around the corner.

Instead of hand fighting it's now all knife fighting as they think a reputation can be gained by having a knife.

I think stabbings are increasingly normalised and accepted across the country - the whole gang culture is glorified and hyped up by social media.

All thoroughly depressing.
  • Options
    bbob said:
    Where does one go to purchase all these drugs? Asking for a friend. 

Just join the end of the line.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    sam3110 said:

Which one, if you dont mind saying?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    sam3110 said:

i can get you a number if you don't have any joy with sam
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    sam3110 said:

They don't do it on tick
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:
    Chunes said:

I think stabbings are increasingly normalised and accepted across the country - the whole gang culture is glorified and hyped up by social media.

‘The whole gang culture is glorified and hyped up by social media’

Is it? What social media platforms are you talking about?
  • Options
    I'm sure that what is marketed by the dealer chaps as 'cocaine' is usually amphetamine sulphate mixed with a little pinch of coke and a big pinch of baking powder or some other cheap white powder
  • Options
    I'm sure that what is marketed by the dealer chaps as 'cocaine' is usually amphetamine sulphate mixed with a little pinch of coke and a big pinch of baking powder or some other cheap white powder

You forgot the babies teething powder 😀
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:
    Chunes said:

‘The whole gang culture is glorified and hyped up by social media’

Is it? What social media platforms are you talking about?
    There is plenty of stuff posted across various platforms by gangs that stir things up - this is a relatively new phenomenon. Youtube seems to be particularly popular.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You didn’t watch the doc then?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Have you been living under a rock? Pretty sure London has been the ‘cocaine capital’ for years now.
    Your right, probably explains why we’ve got nutters gluing themselves to buses and trains!
    This week's award for gratuitous pointscoring. 
  • Options
    Interesting prog on the telly “Britain’s most historic towns” on Bristol which highlighted similarities with the impact that gin had on its population. No regulatory restrictions on its production led to the gin being extrapolated with chemicals; sulphuric acid and turpentine to meet demands. This sending all into a stupor (Hogarth’s gin city) reducing the workforce. Not dissimilar to the coke supplied nowadays but also to the new situation of opiards and man made grass (skunk and that other stuff that’s now been banned). 
    It was a brilliant programme as it also highlights the changes that had to be implemented to make it the second biggest city after London to accommodate the ships: ports, enlarged locks and canals that would have impacted on the outlying area. Think of HS2 nowadays?
    it does go on to mass slavery which could be linked with current views on immigration and cheap labour. Well worth a sneaky peeky on catch up especially on rainy days like today.