Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Mystery surrounding SoundAsa£ new thread on the Mystery surrounding Lyle Taylors's injury?

Apologies for starting a new thread on this topic but have I missed something here?

As far as I know we haven't been told how, where and when the thread occurred?

One must assume it happened whilst in a delirious state, or was it?

Could it have been while away at work, or at home sitting on the bog, did he have a shin dig with her in doors or was he just bored? 

Was it a reckless thread started by himself or has someone assumed his identity and posted wishing to stir up trouble.

Were Scully and Moulder involved or My Favourite Martian.

Will we ever know, I've even asked Toyah and she says it's a ..........

https://youtu.be/hKDi6ym3Ny0

Comments

• Options
    Eh?
  • Options
    of all the threads to slag off, this would be well down my list. Well it wouldn't be on my list at all. Perfectly reasonable questions from a proper fan, and I too would like the answers to them. Perhaps @sillav nitram has them to hand?
  • Options
    *SEE TODAY’S SOUTH LONDON PRESS FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH TAYLOR ON HIS FUNDRAISING EFFORTS FOR CANCER RESEARCH, HIS KNEE INJURY AND BEING ONE OF THE COUNTRY’S TOP GOALSCORERS SINCE HIS MOVE TO AFC WIMBLEDON IN 2015.
    https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/exclusive-lyle-taylor-talks-about-his-charlton-athletic-contract-situation-and-summer-transfer-bids/
  • Options
    clive said:
    *SEE TODAY’S SOUTH LONDON PRESS FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH TAYLOR ON HIS FUNDRAISING EFFORTS FOR CANCER RESEARCH, HIS KNEE INJURY AND BEING ONE OF THE COUNTRY’S TOP GOALSCORERS SINCE HIS MOVE TO AFC WIMBLEDON IN 2015.
    https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/exclusive-lyle-taylor-talks-about-his-charlton-athletic-contract-situation-and-summer-transfer-bids/
    Unfortunately the link you post doesn't link to the interview, so presumably it is only in the print paper. Perhaps you, or anyone, could summarise for us, if you have read it.

I'd rather hear it from the club, anyway. Should not be up to a player, not all of them are as eloquent and media friendly as Lyall.
  • Options
    of all the threads to slag off, this would be well down my list. Well it wouldn't be on my list at all. Perfectly reasonable questions from a proper fan, and I too would like the answers to them. Perhaps @sillav nitram has them to hand?
    Oh Dear, got out of the negativity side of the bed or a glass half empty @PragueAddick?

Funny how some choose to see negativity when there’s none there and none intended.

i guess I’m not part of the ‘Those who can post an attempt at humour’ clique.

Looking at the bigger picture, those who are prepared to slag others off and I’m sure we all have at some point, must in turn be prepared to be slagged off themselves!

This is in no way an attempt to slag off @SoundAsa£ and I whole heartedly apologise if that’s how he read it.

But honestly, some of you are so quick to get on your ‘self righteous ‘ pedestal and see things that are simply not there!

Note to self don’t forget the smiley emoji next time😺

• Options
    So much nastiness on here lately 
    I cant take anymore
    Just because we lost on Wednesday??
    And everyone blames Taylor!!
    How about those actually on the pitch???
    Ahhh
    And yes this was written while on the bog
  • Options
  • Options
    I have
  • Options
    @sillav nitram

The bit that pissed me off was, and is:

Was it a reckless thread started by himself or has someone assumed his identity and posted wishing to stir up trouble.

@SoundAsa£ personally, and thought he was asking good questions which deserve an answer; and like I said, there are many other threads on here which are better targets.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have
    But to be fair I didn't realy need to go
    Just killing time at work
    It is friday
  • Options
    @sillav nitram

@SoundAsa£ personally, and thought he was asking good questions which deserve an answer; and like I said, there are many other threads on here which are better targets.
     @SoundAsa£ personally.

Ah, Why get angry on somebody else's behalf @PragueAddick?

This is all about and maybe says something about your own mindset, jumping to conclusions, making assumptions/judgements.

Other than myself nobody knows my own mindset or intentions when posting!

I was simply parodying (imitating) @SoundAsa£ style hoping others make the connection, clearly you didn't.

I accept language can be taken in many different ways 
    particularly when reading, which is why your choice of word 'Target' is interesting because it could suggest 'attack' which I'm not.

I have in no way invalidated @SoundAsa£'s post, it is a fair point he makes but as others often do when there's already an existing thread, as there is on 'Lyle Taylor', they politely point them in that direction.
  • Options
    Mmmm!
  • Options
    Mmmm!
    You have caused so much trouble.  You naughty man.