Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Statbank: Charlton 1-2 Swansea

many thanks to the 71 Lifers who gave marks
before this match Ben Purrington had only committed 2 fouls so far this season, then last night managed 2 fouls and a yellow card
you might note that the Charlton shots at goal do not add up, this is because in the detailed mball by ball account from the Press Association it gives us one less shot on target?

Comments

• Options
    Love the critical points board!
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @lancashire lad
    why does stoke say "Matthew" for Dijksteel? 

EDIT:
    I have just figured it out, ignore me!
  • Options
    p.s As I thought, though Cullen is pretty inconsistent. one week he's barely a 6, next nearly an 8. 

Gallagher looks to be our signing of the summer so far with Lockyer close behind him.
  • Options
    I do sometimes think that the scores are too influenced by the result, especially when people give high scores or low scores across the board

For example Aneke got 7.08 against Leeds and only 6.24 last night, when he was probably more effective. Similarly was Bonne really that much better on Saturday  - 7.57 vs 5.75?
    We had 30% more possession yet all our midfielders were 1.5 ish marks worse?  Conceded less shots and our defenders where worse and getting hit on the back and not knowing anything about it gained Bonne nearly 2 whole points. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I think Bonne worked hard yesterday but gave us next to nothing. Against Leeds he held the ball up well and was more effective. It is natural a win will garner more points. We are more inclined to look at the positives than the negatives I suppose.
  • Options
    many thanks to the 71 Lifers who gave marks
    before this match Ben Purrington had only committed 2 fouls so far this season, then last night managed 2 fouls and a yellow card
    you might note that the Charlton shots at goal do not add up, this is because in the detailed mball by ball account from the Press Association it gives us one less shot on target?

I think it’s absolutely obscene that Purrington got a higher average than Oztumer 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Another game, another stat bank 1,2 for Gallagher and Lockyer
  • Options
    Surprised that Sam Field didn't get a higher average score. I thought he was very good, albeit unspectacular.
  • Options
    Interesting that Cawley's scores in the SLP had Cullen as MOTM with 8, Matthews, Lockyer and Gallagher on 7, Oxtumer and Bonne on 5 and everyone else 6
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Interesting that Cawley's scores in the SLP had Cullen as MOTM with 8, Matthews, Lockyer and Gallagher on 7, Oxtumer and Bonne on 5 and everyone else 6
    I thought that. No way Cullen was MOM.