Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic v Swansea City | Wednesday 3 October | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    What a start!! 
  • Options
    GOOOOAL?
    Thought you were joshing?

Amazing!
    I put the question mark because my app flashed up 1-0 and I hadn’t even got time to pull up my stream yet! COYR
  • Options
    Ayew with a rising drive but it goes over the bar.
  • Options
    Hopefully that's going to be Leko hitting a streaky bit of form for goals now
  • Options
    Get a second then play for time ! 
  • Options
    Matthews looks good so far.

Leko with a peachy finish.

Bonne looks good pressuring them.

We look half decent all over.
  • Options
    GOOOOAL?
    Thought you were joshing?

Amazing!
    I put the question mark because my app flashed up 1-0 and I hadn’t even got time to pull up my stream yet! COYR
    You never want to have problems with your stream, it makes an awful mess on the floor.
  • Options
    The crowd may be smaller than Saturday (understandable for a midweek fixture) but there's plenty of noise this evening, the Cupboard End in fine voice.
  • Options
    Cardiff 1-0 QPR
  • Options
    Charlton corner as a result of a quick kick out by Dillon and good work by Macca ... even if it did look like he'd brought the ball down with his arm ...

Corner came to nothing though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Bonne does well back to goal rolls the CB breaks into box but opts to try and play in Leko when maybe he should have got a shot off.
  • Options
    Love this team
  • Options
    Gallagher controlling the game lovely stuff. 
  • Options
    Great driving run by Cullen plays in the overlapping Purrington who drills it across llow and hard but Swans clear.
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    How the fuck did he not save that??
  • Options
    Bugger.

Equaliser for Swansea.

Had plenty if opportunities to clear the ball but the final shot looked like it took a slight deflection to take it past Dillon.
  • Options
    1-1 edge of the box shot slight deflection off Purrington wrong foots Phillips
  • Options
    Lucky lucky goal
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Deflected? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2019
    That’s a poor poor goal to giveaway 
  • Options
    1 1
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Deflection.
  • Options
    Gave them a bit too much time there. Phillips unlucky not to get a hand on it after the deflection.
  • Options
    That’s a poor poor goal to giveaway 
    Almost like we were relying on blocking the shots and hoping the blocks went well clear or a shot going wide/over instead of getting in a challenge.
  • Options
    And that's why Bow doesn't like us to shoot from distance. Field gets the ball in midfield and drives into space and shoots from nowhere 30 yards out. It's miles away and gives the ball straight back to them. They go up the other end and score. 

Bow will be annoyed about that. Yes we should have defended it better but should never give the ball away that easily. Bow puts value on the possession and wants us to build good chances rather than shoot for the sake of it.

They're bossing possession now.
  • Options
    Poor goal to give away.
  • Options
    Knives out for Dillon despite him having no chance...
  • Options
    Gallagher's having another good game.
  • Options
    Knives out for Dillon despite him having no chance...
    Always nice to have a Radiohead reference on a thread ...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!