Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Win 5-0 and we’re top

I know it’s barmy but it’s true .

If you’d told me this the day we beat Plymouth at home two seasons ago , I would have laughed my arse off in disbelief 

Who would have thought Lee Bowyer and Johnny et al could work such magic 

Comments

• Suppose a team above us win 5 - 0 
    like who ?
    There aren't any playing - apart from Swansea of course
  • edited October 2019
    I’ll be happy with a win and top two... having just beaten the table toppers at home ourselves. 
  • Sadly I don't see us putting 5 past anybody. We've scored 1 goal in 3 games since Taylor got injured, and while he's out and the transfer window is closed I think we'll find goals hard to come by. But on the flip side I think the defence will remain tight so we'll probably see a lot of low scoring games between now and Taylor's return from injury. Would love us to win 5-0 but if we win tomorrow it'll be more like 1-0.
  • Sadly I don't see us putting 5 past anybody. We've scored 1 goal in 3 games since Taylor got injured, and while he's out and the transfer window is closed I think we'll find goals hard to come by. But on the flip side I think the defence will remain tight so we'll probably see a lot of low scoring games between now and Taylor's return from injury. Would love us to win 5-0 but if we win tomorrow it'll be more like 1-0.
    Nonsense, the Taylor injury is just a ruse and he has been training 1 on 1 with Messi. 
    He'll be back tomorrow and bag all 8 goals in a thrilling 8-0 home win
  • A win and a draw and we will be top at 2.55 Saturday anyway. 
  • 5-0 would put us top but I trust @happyvalley who predicts that it will only be 4-0.
  • Would be great to go top but i’d just be happy with the win. Swansea haven’t won since the end of August...