Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• All the ones who don’t play Sunday morning football can go 
  • Seat kickers alert!!!!
  • Bloody ankle biters!
  • Supporters purchasing concession tickets for Sunday's Kids For A Quid game against Preston North End should be aware that I.D. checks will be in place for those who may appear close to, or outside, the relevant age groups.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5db7020f9c7ef/advice-for-fans-purchasing-concession-tickets-ahead-of-sundays-game-against-preston-north-end
  • @StigThundercock I now buy my kids seats behind me. this allows me to closely monitor ans respond to any unauthorised foot movement in a proactive way. 
  • clive said:
    Supporters purchasing concession tickets for Sunday's Kids For A Quid game against Preston North End should be aware that I.D. checks will be in place for those who may appear close to, or outside, the relevant age groups.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5db7020f9c7ef/advice-for-fans-purchasing-concession-tickets-ahead-of-sundays-game-against-preston-north-end
    So don't forget to shave off the beard and wear a hat to cover the bald patch
  • edited November 2019
    Seat kickers alert!!!!
    The snot-nosed seat-kicking fidget-bums are one thing, if they desist as soon as requested they're tolerable, it's just a bit of absent minded, youthful exuberance after all.
    The lowlife grizzling oxygen thieving parents/guardians who get the flaming arsehole when the poor sod in front has the temerity to politely ask the waif to stop booting her seat, get my back right up.  Direct quote from the last occasion 'the fan next to me' gently asked the bored shitless pre-schooler behind 'Please don't kick my seat':
    "What did you say to him?"  all blazing eyes and reddening indignation - the question was relayed - "You can't talk to my child!  What do you expect him to do, he's only young!",
    my neighbour was rightly dumbfounded, 'beg your pardon..?'
    "And what d'you expect me to do about it..?!?"
    '...err? I have no words, really..'
    The furious snowflake parenting failure huffed, puffed, said nothing to the littl'un, but swapped seats with it so the blighter then booted my seat with renewed vigor.
    I was slightly less patient with the risible non-entity.  "Mate, that's not on, you've been asked, politely, please stop it, I don't mind how but please make sure there's no more"
    The "parent" was incandescent, genuinely furious, the youngster was baffled, his elder conveyed nothing to him at all.  Dunno whether they sat elsewhere 2nd half but the seats behind us were empty.

Seat kicking or not, if there's a decent take up for the cheap tickets, it'll take a naffing age to get them all through the turnstiles, what with how difficult that still seems to be for so many people.  JUST HOLD THE BAR CODE STILL UNDER THE LITTLE RED LINE IT'S REALLY VERY SIMPLE, STOP WAGGLING IT ABOUT FFS!!

I'm proper looking forward to it, in case that's not clear...
    @StigThundercock  I’d give that 100 likes if I could. Very similar to an experience I had the season before last when I am afraid I was eventually moved to inappropriate language before a child when his complete dickhead of a parent abrogated responsibility for said offspring and ignored repeated reasonable and appropriate requests from me an several others to stop his snivelling iPad holding seat kicking little shit to desist from the kicking and to turn off the loud funny garbage emanating from said iPad. I’m afraid we were at the “if you don’t effing stop your effing child from kicking my effing seat you are going to learn to fly the effing hard way you effing something or other”. I wasn’t proud of it and look back with a mixture of embarrassment and shame. However my neighbours in block K thought it was hysterical and it did do the trick. 
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:
    Supporters purchasing concession tickets for Sunday's Kids For A Quid game against Preston North End should be aware that I.D. checks will be in place for those who may appear close to, or outside, the relevant age groups.
    So don't forget to shave off the beard and wear a hat to cover the bald patch
     o:)