Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Brom tickets (SOLD OUT- 1,994)

Comments

• Options
    I hope we get more. I’m rubbish at getting organised for away games
  • Options
    When you have fun at away games it makes you want to attend more often funnily enough. After 20 odd years of theatre like away support (barring one or two good turnouts a season) we finally have a proper away support. Never thought I’d see the day.

It's funny because I would say pre Premier League we had a good hardcore of away support that was both up for it and vocal, and we'd take numbers on a regular basis that outweighed our home attendances. Our away numbers significantly reduced post Prem, and we all know why they have been rubbish post the Powell era and up to the Bow revolution. 
  • Options
    If we couldn’t bring 2k to West Brom it’d be very poor. £20 tickets, not too far, a ground we’ve not been to In a while and doing better than expected in the league...
    It wouldn’t be very poor. We’ve never really taken numbers like regularly at Champ level that distance (300+ mile round trips). Not in my near 30 yrs doing them
  • Options
    Trains still going for a song as well, great turnout. 
  • Options
    When you have fun at away games it makes you want to attend more often funnily enough. After 20 odd years of theatre like away support (barring one or two good turnouts a season) we finally have a proper away support. Never thought I’d see the day.
    Agreed and I also think the fact we're now winning games in front of these big away supports encourages fans to keep turning up and doing them.

Pre-Bowyer literally every single time we took a big away support somewhere we always turned in a limp performance and lost. Performances and results will always help pull the crowds in.
  • Options
    Agreed Martin, it does help and is probably key for a lot of people. For me though, being part of a proper away support will keep me going more than anything happening on the pitch.
  • Options
    Blimey, never expected this to sell out. Good job all.
  • Options
    If we couldn’t bring 2k to West Brom it’d be very poor. £20 tickets, not too far, a ground we’ve not been to In a while and doing better than expected in the league...
    It wouldn’t be very poor. We’ve never really taken numbers like regularly at Champ level that distance (300+ mile round trips). Not in my near 30 yrs doing them
    278 miles round trip 

brilliant for us 

But loads of room for improvement 
  • Options
    A great effort, but it has to be said that Birmingham is a very cheap place to get to on the trains, Edgbaston is a very doable day at the cricket too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Such a good sign... this is club is absolutely on the up ... 

The supporter "partnership" Bowyer is talking about is alive and well... 

• Options
    clb74 said:
    Selling 2,000+ for a midlands game nearly 3 weeks before match is fantastic for us (particularly with no real active coach network to lynchpin it)
    Ive told you already mate, when we start taking 3000 to places like Huddersfield and wigan i might break a smile.
    It'll be interesting to see how many we take to Middlesbrough in December.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Selling 2,000+ for a midlands game nearly 3 weeks before match is fantastic for us (particularly with no real active coach network to lynchpin it)
    Ive told you already mate, when we start taking 3000 to places like Huddersfield and wigan i might break a smile.
    Particularly with a restricted sale of tickets.
  • Options
    It’s a shame that both Notts Forest and Bristol are on weekdays. Reckon we would have taken almost full allocations to both of these. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Over 700 would be brilliant 
    500-700 reasonable for us 
    below 500 weak 
  • Options
    mascot88 said:
    Such a good sign... this is club is absolutely on the up ... 

The supporter "partnership" Bowyer is talking about is alive and well... 

It is, and that’s a good thing, but it still has a fragile foundation. I worry for next season if we’re not sold by then, in particular if Bowyer goes to higher things in the summer.
  • Options
    Selling 2K for WBA 3 weeks before the game is excellent for us. I'm not sure we can use it as a yard stick though. We still took relatively low numbers to Barnsley. As others have said we will see come the winter months just how hardcore support is (boro away in December and Preston away in January).

For now let's all enjoy the ride...we deserve it.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    Selling 2K for WBA 3 weeks before the game is excellent for us. I'm not sure we can use it as a yard stick though. We still took relatively low numbers to Barnsley. As others have said we will see come the winter months just how hardcore support is (boro away in December and Preston away in January).

For now let's all enjoy the ride...we deserve it.
    You cant compare west brom to barnsley and im sure we took 200 more to barnsley this season than last season.

• Options
    What would be interesting for me is how many we take to Bristol City in midweek on 23rd October, a couple of days or so before West Brom away. If we take good numbers there on a Wednesday night when it can be watched on Sky on the red button, that would be very impressive.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    What would be interesting for me is how many we take to Bristol City in midweek on 23rd October, a couple of days or so before West Brom away. If we take good numbers there on a Wednesday night when it can be watched on Sky on the red button, that would be very impressive.
    750 gone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Tickets for Charlton's trip to West Bromwich Albion on Saturday, October 26th are now sold out.

The Addicks were handed an allocation of 1,994 for our fixture at The Hawthorns, with tickets selling out late on Tuesday evening. A limited number of wheelchair bays remain available for the Sky Bet Championship clash.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d9da3c02ee6d/west-brom-away-tickets-sold-out

• Options
    Euston station will be noisy that morning!
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Soon we will be singing, you're nothing special, we sell out every week lol
  • Options
    My boy has booked us on the 9.15 !!!! So I guess we will be too early for any atmosphere at Euston
  • Options
    My boy has booked us on the 9.15 !!!! So I guess we will be too early for any atmosphere at Euston

I'd say it'll be noisy from 8am right through until 11am at least!  with trains being so cheap there most will have chosen to travel that way.
  • Options
    Any spares for sale?
  • Options
    How do West brom get away with giving clubs an allocation that is less than 8% of their capacity? Surely can't be segregation issues as fans are in the same end as home fans anyway.
  • Options
    How do West brom get away with giving clubs an allocation that is less than 8% of their capacity? Surely can't be segregation issues as fans are in the same end as home fans anyway.
    This is from EFL website

34.2 Facilities for visiting supporters

34.2.1 Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club’s certified capacity, if less than 2,000. The League may, on the prior written application of a Club, suspend this Regulation or reduce the figure either for a particular League Match or for a period of time.  Each Club shall, subject to any dispensations granted by the Board, make provision for at least 200 of the visiting supporters (of which not less than 100 must be seats) to be accommodated under cover.  Any Club which fails to meet the requirement of 200 visiting supporters being accommodated under cover and which does not have a dispensation granted by the Board shall have such amounts as the Board shall determine (in its absolute discretion) withheld from that Club’s central distributions from the Pool Account until such time as the Club can meet the requirement

• Options
    edited October 2019
    I have a Adult train and match ticket to sell together for £30.  

Marylebone 10.10 to Hawthorns changing at Moor Street Return 17.37

If anyone is interested in both together PM me. 

NOW GONE.