Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bent Fee Agreed...

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
According to SSN. What are the odds its undisclosed?

Anyone coming our way as part of the deal?

Comments

• Doesn't mention any players going the other way no the Sky Sports Website. If there was I guess they'd be having their medical at Charlton tomorrow when Darren has his at Spurs

Bent on Sky Sports
  • seems so. I reckon they will disclose the fee as they will want it to be transparent otherwise our fans will say 'oh right sold for 10m then, typical Charlton'. I don't think there will be players coming the other way as the only one's worth having won't want to step down to the FizzyPop. I reckon 14m plus 2.5 in add-on's.
  • I'd fookin love it if he said no to them. Not likely but would be great. If there is one team I dont want him to go to its them.

Thanks for everything Darren Bent Bent Bent!
  • My sentiments exactly Polo

Just hope he's doing it to go undercover and destroy them from the inside out!!

I wonder if all of a sudde he becomes an England regular now he's a squad player at the non-gentiles
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite] I reckon 14m plus 2.5 in add-on's.

Apparently £13M + add-ons of £3.5M
  • But surely it's now we need the money - not in 5 years time when Benty has scored 100 goals for Spuds or made 500 appearances?

Or get Defoe......part exchange + £10million. ;-)

Smart move would be to also build in 20% sell-on clause.
    We could always ask Ipswich how it's done.
  • I don't think nobody knows the transfer ins and outs of this fee until we see it on the OS.

My mate just texted me saying its £15 million upfront with £1.8 million on add ons. Dunno where he heard that though.
  • Fee agreed 16.5k.... let's see what happens next? Wonder if pards will get much for new players.
  • I reckon The board will take 10 and give pards the rest.
  • Please dont go Benty...I dont want the money :( Your goals will be priceless for us next season!
  • Sponsored links:

• Probably won't get all the money up front plus we need to pay off ipswich, remains to be seen what pards will have to spend.
  • i can't wait for him to start for england.
  • Anything above 13 million in cash is good, West Ham were paying a bit over the odds if the truth be told. Point is that we need the money NOW. 17 million in cash in August is useless to us. Better to have a bit less cash to spend (and it will probably only be about 3-4 million (only!) with Ipswich getting their cut and the rest going to help balance the books.
  • Do we actually know that the deal arranged with West Ham, didn't include some "add ons".
  • Hayden Mullins was supposed to have been an 'add on' or 'cling on' or something, Binger. ;-)