Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nearest unrestricted parking near Charlton station?

This is a long shot, but driving to the Leeds game next week, got to do a quick escape at full time and retrieve overnight bag from my car and head to the station into central London, anyone know the closest street to the station that doesn’t have match day restrictions?

TIA

Comments

• Alright in Thorntree Road if here early enough - Midday....
  • DA9 said:
    This is a long shot, but driving to the Leeds game next week, got to do a quick escape at full time and retrieve overnight bag from my car and head to the station into central London, anyone know the closest street to the station that doesn’t have match day restrictions?

TIA
    I really want to know what you have in your overnight bag that can't be taken into the ground
  • rina said:
    DA9 said:

TIA
    I really want to know what you have in your overnight bag that can't be taken into the ground

• DA9 said:

TIA
    Why don’t you try to get in touch with Mick Everett.......you never know he may be able to arrange for you to leave the bag at reception or somewhere similar.
    Not saying he will be able to help but I am sure he will help you if he can.....he’s a great bloke, it’s worth a try.
  • Oi, get out of my boot.
  • Anchor and hope lane then jump on the 472 or 486 to North Greenwich and get the tube OR get the train with the Leeds fans.
  • rina said:
    DA9 said:

TIA
    Coz it’ll be full of bugle and ket. 
  • Is troughton rd/ Rathmore rd restricted these days?
  • Alright in Thorntree Road if here early enough - Midday....
    DA9 - Cardinal is actually right the key to it is how early you arrive though you can get even closer at 12pm if you park along Coxmount Road there are usually spaces still there by 12pm just make sure you park in a bay to avoid getting a ticket.
  • Sponsored links:

• All sorted, thanks all

thanks fella, you know who you are 
  • rina said:
    DA9 said:

TIA
    My pants and Elvis jumpsuit of course 
  • DA9 said:
    All sorted, thanks all

thanks fella, you know who you are 
    Sounds like you've bagged someone's drive. Just make sure they're not fobbing you off & they are just saving you a space with the old dustbins/traffic cones/planks of wood trick. 
  • I'm driving over. Is anywhere still charging to park?
    I used to park in the warehouse on victory way for a tenner but that's long gone.

Can you still park down by the firestation?
  • I know a great place thanks,good luck.    Towards the swan pub going in to the village might be worth an try