Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statbank: Charlton 0-1 Birmingham

many thanks to the 78 Lifers who gave marks
edited on Tuesday morning see remarks below for the reason!

Comments

• typical bad boy Bowyer. straight to the top of the discipline table. 
  • Interesting looking at the goal timings for the season. Brilliant in the last 15 minutes, but poor in the first 15 after half time
  • Thanks LL. great insight as always.

Surprised Pearce was motm... him and Lockyer lost out quite a lot in the aerial duels this weekend but I guess other than that he didn’t do much wrong.  

Gallagher got my vote. The lad doesn’t stop working and honestly dont recall him making any mistakes. 
  • Pearce over Lockyer? That doesn't feel like how the game went or how it was marked 
  • Yeah I went through the marks thread. Almost everyone gave Lockyer the same or more than Pearce. If have another look if I were you, with thanks for your service as ever!
  • Leuth said:
    Yeah I went through the marks thread. Almost everyone gave Lockyer the same or more than Pearce. If have another look if I were you, with thanks for your service as ever!
    Agreed, 7.85 sounds too high for Pearce who got a few 8s, a number of 7s, but also a few 6s. No way was he 0.5 ahead of Lockyer