Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham Tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    I personally feel it should go to all the people that prove that they have been to everyway game this season, then the next loss less etc. Does the system give higher points for this seasons games? 
  • Options
    Highest priority should be for people who went to every checkatrade game home and away 2016-2018
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    I personally feel it should go to all the people that prove that they have been to everyway game this season, then the next loss less etc. Does the system give higher points for this seasons games? 
    The club recognise supporters who are spending money with the club and prioritise those who have bought a tickets for home matches. They would like us all to buy season tickets which is quite understandable. They also love VG as it brings money in.
    I think the balance is just about right other than the VG coming in at 500 pts, and one of the better initiatives that the club has introduced.
  • Options
    They should weight the less attractive fixtures with more points though. Appreciate we have northern based fans but an away trip to boro, Preston, Wigan etc should be weighted with more points than the London/home counties games.
  • Options
    if you had a season ticket for last year and this season the playoff final you would be on 470 - there cannot be that many st that havent done 3 or more away games in the last 2 seasons that will be that disappointed in not getting a fulham ticket. 
  • Options

Standard Tickets

185 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £30.00
    SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Standard Tickets

185 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £30.00

Ambulant tickets

0 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

24 SEATS AVAILABLE

RESTRICTED VIEW TICKETS

187 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    I presume the Restricted View tickets have a pillar obstructing the view.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Question.  I bought 2 tickets today and assigned 1 to my wife. Also eligible. My son bought 2 tickets as well as he was eligible. However his mate., who is just short, couldn't get 1 assigned to him. In a way no problem for this game but seems unfair he cant get the points
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If anyone who can get any amount please let me know, long shot but worth a try I’ve already paid for the boat ffs!
  • Options
    I presume the Restricted View tickets have a pillar obstructing the view.
    “Any seat at Craven Cottage where the view of either goalmouth is obscured by a permanent fixture or fitting is officially classified as having a 'Restricted View'.

Owing to the age of the stadium, there are a number of seats around the stadium that qualify as having a restricted view of either the Hammersmith or Putney End goalmouth. These tickets are priced accordingly (either on Season Tickets or individual match tickets) with a discount on the advertised face value for that area.”

• Options

Standard Tickets

174 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £30.00
    SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Standard Tickets

174 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £30.00

Ambulant tickets

0 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

24 SEATS AVAILABLE

RESTRICTED VIEW TICKETS

187 SEATS AVAILABLE
  • Options
    if you had a season ticket for last year and this season the playoff final you would be on 470 - there cannot be that many st that havent done 3 or more away games in the last 2 seasons that will be that disappointed in not getting a fulham ticket. 
    480 points as have also got 10 pts from the Doncaster Play-Off semi final
  • Options
    I assume the restricted view ones will be the ones towards the back behind the post above the M
  • Options

Everyone will be standing at the back, so the Restricted View will only effect those behind 1 post, possibly 2.
  • Options
    Quite interesting to see how many of our fans have got over 500 points which can only of been achieved by buying season tickets 
  • Options
    I have 480 points. Season ticket last year after 2yr gap. Went to doncaster home play off and wembley. 480 so earliest i can apply is friday. I don't mind. If i can't go. I can't go. I am thinking of 2000 that went to the Reading game and others. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rudders22 said:
    I have 480 points. Season ticket last year after 2yr gap. Went to doncaster home play off and wembley. 480 so earliest i can apply is friday. I don't mind. If i can't go. I can't go. I am thinking of 2000 that went to the Reading game and others. 
    There can't be that many fans who have 460 but not 500 points.
    No sales tomorrow, so get in 9am Friday morning.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Thanks CE. That's what I am waiting for. 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    There may be some more sales tonight though, for people eligible in the 500 or VG band but busy at work this afternoon...
  • Options
    Quite interesting to see how many of our fans have got over 500 points which can only of been achieved by buying season tickets 
    590 - s/t obviously plus a few aways last year and Blackburn and Reading this season so far. I wouldn’t class myself as as a hardened traveller; maybe semi-regular so it’s not too difficult to rack up the points with a season ticket (and I’m one of the idiots who does best part of 4 hours return journey to get to the Valley. Probably spend twice as much on travel as I do on tickets)
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    They should weight the less attractive fixtures with more points though. Appreciate we have northern based fans but an away trip to boro, Preston, Wigan etc should be weighted with more points than the London/home counties games.
    Nah, you get to sit down. 🙃
  • Options
    2 years worth of season tickets doesn't limit it much, seeing that we sold 8000 or 9000 last season?
    Home playoff and Wembley takes it to 480 points, so you then only need to have done 2 aways, and while there weren't any London matches last year other than Wimbledon, there were plenty within a relatively short distance, e.g. Gillingham, Luton, Southend, Oxford, Wycombe
  • Options
    If anyone who can get any amount please let me know, long shot but worth a try I’ve already paid for the boat ffs!
    Sorted through a contact of mine happy days, roll on 29% possession.
  • Options
    Precisely.
  • Options

Can't imagine many goals being scored at that end.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Standard Tickets

143 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £30.00

Ambulant tickets

0 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

24 SEATS AVAILABLE

RESTRICTED VIEW TICKETS

187 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 2 £28.00