Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Birmingham | Sat 14 Sept | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    2-0 win. Gallagher & Hemed.

A sneaky feeling that Swansea will drop points against Forest. COYR

• Options
    Keplaz21 said:
    Quick question. I've just bought my ticket for today. Usually buy early but couldn't this time so have never used the "print at home" option. Would it work if I just used my phone with the barcode scanner? As I er have no printer. Don't want to have to go early and queue for a paper ticket. 
    Yep. I've done it. Turn up the brightness. Prepare a few different sizes of bar code/qr code to scan 
  • Options
    Keplaz21 said:
    Quick question. I've just bought my ticket for today. Usually buy early but couldn't this time so have never used the "print at home" option. Would it work if I just used my phone with the barcode scanner? As I er have no printer. Don't want to have to go early and queue for a paper ticket. 
    Yep. I've done it. Turn up the brightness. Prepare a few different sizes of bar code/qr code to scan 
    Thank you very much. Will do. 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    First goal will be so crucial as if they get it I think we will huff and puff with no wmd product. Real test of our ability but we are due a defeat. 1-0 Birmingham.

You might be right but one of the things this team's good at is coming back from an early goal. 
  • Options
    Keplaz21 said:
    I’m not certain but I’m sure I read on here others have done that 
  • Options
    First goal will be so crucial as if they get it I think we will huff and puff with no wmd product. Real test of our ability but we are due a defeat. 1-0 Birmingham.

You might be right but one of the things this team's good at is coming back from an early goal. 
    True. I don’t think we’ve gone into half time losing this season yet. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    If LT isn't fit enough to start it would be tempting to play both Oztumer and Williams behind Hemed.

Hemed will play "between the posts" more than Taylor does and trying to pick up both of Williams and Oztumer would be a nightmare.  The problem would be starting 3 players who might have a problem completing 90 minutes.

Who would have thought Bowyer would have such choices on the 1st of August. 
    With no Taylor, we need Leko’s pace 
  • Options
    Cannot really see further than a 0-5 defeat.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    If LT isn't fit enough to start it would be tempting to play both Oztumer and Williams behind Hemed.

Hemed will play "between the posts" more than Taylor does and trying to pick up both of Williams and Oztumer would be a nightmare.  The problem would be starting 3 players who might have a problem completing 90 minutes.

Williams played 90 minutes for Wales in the week, and looked fresh enough at the end to suggest his fitness is quite good now
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Williams played 90 minutes for Wales in the week, and looked fresh enough at the end to suggest his fitness is quite good now
    With Williams I am more worried about him being kicked to death than his actual fitness. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Keplaz21 said:
    I’m not certain but I’m sure I read on here others have done that 
    Works fine
  • Options
    We’re basically playing our reserve team, that’s how confident Bowyer is
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Not a disaster. A though it was a dour game and probably deserved to be a 0-0. They came and did what they wanted to, so give them credit for that. Referee should not have been sent off Bowyer and I hope we appeal it. Not sure how that Hemed chance went over but hey ho, we go again.

My son who is a ref, says it was technically correct. But throwing a ball on the pitch in added time is outrageous cheating. 
  • Options
    First game of the season for me... apologies in advance.
    Ah...