Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham v Addicks on SKY Sat 5 Oct 12.30

123457»

Comments

• se9addick said:

We will still sell out regardless of prices, unfortunately. Silly price , but whats different if we pay £35 in Fulham with less travel, say Birmingham/ Swansea, where you have to stay over or travel will be a lot higher.

Not saying I agree, but I doubt £10 more than it should be will stop your average football fan...

Because if you legitimise £35 a ticket then soon you’ll be paying £35 for Fulham away and Birmingham/Swansea. Surely as an adult you are able to see the consequences of your decisions beyond the immediate impact? 
    I heard that 52% of people are not able to... ;)
  • se9addick said:

We will still sell out regardless of prices, unfortunately. Silly price , but whats different if we pay £35 in Fulham with less travel, say Birmingham/ Swansea, where you have to stay over or travel will be a lot higher.

Not saying I agree, but I doubt £10 more than it should be will stop your average football fan...

Because if you legitimise £35 a ticket then soon you’ll be paying £35 for Fulham away and Birmingham/Swansea. Surely as an adult you are able to see the consequences of your decisions beyond the immediate impact? 
    I heard that 52% of people are not able to... ;)
    Where's that flag button gone?