Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

International Call ups and matches 2019/2020 CAFC players

Comments

• Options
    Trying to think of the last time we had 2 players start an international. Kinsella and Kiely immediately spring to mind, don't think Parker played in Sven's subfest v Australia. Probably missing something obvious. 
  • Options
    Williams looking bright so far...
  • Options
    Massive mistake by Lockyer, to long on the ball and lost it, if it wasnt for Ampadu it would have been 1-0 Slovakia and Lockyers fault
  • Options
    Williams taken out in the traditional manner
  • Options
    Williams puts in a corner that's much better than Cullen's usual. Get him on 'em Lee
  • Options
    Bale getting booked puts no pressure on Jonny either... 
  • Options
    Trying to think of the last time we had 2 players start an international. Kinsella and Kiely immediately spring to mind, don't think Parker played in Sven's subfest v Australia. Probably missing something obvious. 
    Maybe Fish and Bartlett if they started for South Africa in a match? Not sure but they were after Kinsella
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Moore scores for Wales, but I dont think it was our Graham.
  • Options
    Maybe Fish and Bartlett if they started for South Africa in a match? Not sure but they were after Kinsella
    Yep, I was missing something obvious! 
  • Options
    Daniel James is gonna be some player i think in a few yrs. Who did he play for again last season? I dont remember seeing him much
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was that the match that both Konchesky and Francis Jeffers played?

• Options
    Jeffers wasn't with us at the time. Scored though
  • Options
    Williams looks utter quality at international level. How we got him I shall never know - not that I’m complaining!
  • Options
    Daniel James is gonna be some player i think in a few yrs. Who did he play for again last season? I dont remember seeing him much
    Was @ Swansea
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Jeffers wasn't with us at the time. Scored though
    Right-o.

It was just a shot in the dark (bit like Jeffers shooting, I guess).

• Options
    A good game so far.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Was that the match that both Konchesky and Francis Jeffers played?

Yes, Jeffers scored, not our player at the time, England used 22 out of 23, Parker only one left out. Now thinking Darren Bent and Luke Young. 
  • Options
    Williams doesn't really have a slide tackle in his repertoire does he
  • Options
    Not one to put on the CV is it. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Get Jonny off and wrap him in it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Williams off after 65
  • Options
    and he's off and safe :)
  • Options
    Northern Ireland just gone 1 up in Holland!!

Magennis the scorer to put them ahead and make automatic qualification a bit harder for the Dutch, amazing job from Michael O'Neill if they qualify from that Group
  • Options

Magennis the scorer to put them ahead and make automatic qualification a bit harder for the Dutch, amazing job from Michael O'Neill if they qualify from that Group
    Still cant see it.

Germany will beat Estonia, Belarus and Northern Ireland

Netherlands will beat, Belarus, Northern Ireland and Estonia

Final Table will be

Germany-21
    Netherlands-18
    N.Ireland-15
  • Options
    Actually scrap that now its 1-1 cant see N.Ireland getting to 15 points
  • Options

Yup Northern Ireland just need four points from their two games against the Dutch to qualify - At the moment they've got three of them
  • Options
    Bollocks... 1-1
  • Options
    I see Scotland are doing well...
  • Options
    Bale pulling off an awesome 'faking injury to avoid being sent off' here
  • Options
    Never thought I’d see Josh Magennis outmuscle Matthijs De Ligt to win a header and score a goal...