Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Midweek games under lights....

We seem to be pretty decent away from home under floodlights.......last season wins at Pompey, Wycombe, Burton as far as I can remember......but at home...??  Draw against Oxford & the defeat against Peterborough are the 2 I remember - as well as the loss to Donny of course.

So, when did we last win at home midweek & what's our record over the last couple of years ?

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Also won away at Walsall 2-0 when Cullen and Vetokele did their shoulders.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Portsmouth on March 9th 2019-5.30 kick off 2-1 win then 3 days later Burton 7:45 kick off 2-1 win
  • Options
    Rochdale was also a 5.30 kick off, cant remember if it was dark enough for floodlights as it was May
  • Options
    Portsmouth on March 9th 2019-5.30 kick off 2-1 win then 3 days later Burton 7:45 kick off 2-1 win

Pompey was neither midweek or under floodlights (ie, an evening)
  • Options
    edited August 2019

Pompey was neither midweek or under floodlights (ie, an evening)
    Pretty sure Pompy was under floodlights by the end.

But if you want to be pedantic 3 days later against Burton, or does that not count because you was scratching your arse
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Beat Walsall away (Cullen and Vetokele suffered shoulder dislocations) on what was a midweek game whilst we lost @ Scunthorpe in that crazy 5-3 match
  • Options
    Beat Walsall away (Cullen and Vetokele suffered shoulder dislocations) on what was a midweek game whilst we lost @ Scunthorpe in that crazy 5-3 match
    Oh yeh forgot about Scunny, defences were on top that night ;)  and not one of Steer's better performances.
  • Options
    Please read the full post......the were away. I'm asking when wd last won a HOME game, MIDWEEk......and being pedantic @paulie8290 a 7.45pm start  
  • Options
    Please read the full post......the were away. I'm asking when wd last won a HOME game, MIDWEEk......and being pedantic @paulie8290 a 7.45pm start  
    Ooooohhhhh yeaaaahhhhh :)
  • Options
    Title says Midweek

Post just says under floodlights and at no point mentions 7:45 maybe you should read, what you write, yes Portsmouth wasnt a Midweek game but it was under floodlights which doesnt happen at the weekend very often but did on this occasion
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Title says Midweek

Post just says under floodlights and at no point mentions 7:45 maybe you should read, what you write, yes Portsmouth wasnt a Midweek game but it was under floodlights which doesnt happen at the weekend very often but did on this occasion
    Second line of the OP

"So, when did we last win at home midweek"
  • Options
    Home games under lights.

Best football experience possible.

Unless you lose.