Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Valley parts of ground

Why is it that the club cannot name parts of the ground correctly on the ticketing screen I.e The Covered End and Jimmy Seed Stand 

Comments

• Options
    Sir Henry Irving would turn in his grave if someone called it the South Stand!
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    He would.

The Covered End is a recent, official, change so can be tolerated in the very short term and had been changed on my Forest Green ticket but there is no excuse for "South Stand"

The Jimmy Seed stand got its name 18 August 1981 so 38 years ago!!!!

email tony.keohane@cafc.co.uk with any complaints
  • Options
    Tone is on holiday apparently 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    He would.

The Covered End is a recent, official, change so can be tolerated in the very short term and had been changed on my Forest Green ticket but there is no excuse for "South Stand"

Perhaps @T_C_E could have a word with his mate
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    It’s the open end...
  • Options
    I'm annoyed now.  
  • Options
    Pringle said:
    I'm annoyed now.  
    Stay calm @Pringle Im sure CAST are on to ensure these changes are made with immediate affect. Although I much prefer the North Stand to be called the Cupboard End. 
  • Options
    I am in full agreement with North, South, East & West Stands.

They are gender neutral, make no assumptions that they have a roof and for the fan visiting for The Valley for the first time it is very easy to find ones seat when using a compass app on your phone. 
  • Options
    I am in full agreement with North, South, East & West Stands.

They are gender neutral, make no assumptions that they have a roof and for the fan visiting for The Valley for the first time it is very easy to find ones seat when using a compass app on your phone. 
    A strong argument put forward from @eaststandmike  but probably uses his CL name to find his seat. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    Pringle said:
    I'm annoyed now.  
    Stay calm @Pringle Im sure CAST are on to ensure these changes are made with immediate affect. Although I much prefer the North Stand to be called the Cupboard End. 
    it’s the Covered End and the Upper North 
  • Options
    52 weeks a year apparently!
  • Options
    With Tommy D at the Vancouver FIFACON for the pre release of FIFA 20
  • Options
    He isn't on holiday, he is on a nostalgic cheese sandwich retreat to get his head right.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Solidgone said:
    He would.

Perhaps @T_C_E could have a word with his mate
    Strangely enough I found the piece of paper I was “encouraged” to sign just the other day.