Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football focus

Feature on Charlton today on football focus

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Feature on Charlton today on football focus
    I assume Clem was down at Sparrow's Lane this week

Actually we're (for the neutrals) quite an interesting story, getting promoted despite all the off field issues
  • Options
    fish
  • Options
    Football Focus,  BBC1 - Saturday 17th: Interview with Lee Bowyer at 12:45.
  • Options
    cafc-west said:
    Football Focus,  BBC1 - Saturday 17th: Interview with Lee Bowyer at 12:45.
    Off out soon hopefully Mrs H will take her time getting ready.
  • Options
    Just seen it.  Good interview.

• Options

Yes, nothing new but nice to see Bowyer in action on the training ground, especially doing one to ones. He's definitely seems to be a "track suit" manager rather than someone who delegates most of the actual coaching
  • Options

Yes, nothing new but nice to see Bowyer in action on the training ground, especially doing one to ones. He's definitely seems to be a "track suit" manager rather than someone who delegates most of the actual coaching
    Doesn't have enough other coaches to do anything else.

Delegates to Gallen.
  • Options

Delegates to Gallen.
    I think he enjoys it though, the one to ones with players. I imagine he's happy to delegate some of the off field stuff to Gallen
  • Options

Delegates to Gallen.
    I think he enjoys it though, the one to ones with players. I imagine he's happy to delegate some of the off field stuff to Gallen
    Absolutely.