Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Agreed, I find it most strange that plenty of people actually want the bottom teams to pick up points at the expense of the mid table sides. 
    As I've said before, some just don't understand the value of points in the bag. QPR may be safe on 50. If we don't beat Reading, then I don't think we'll make 50 points. On that basis only hope is for games between the bottom 5 are draws.

We will still have some on here saying with 5 games to go we should be looking up and not down. Bizarre and shows inexperience of relegation campaigns, unlike us older guys, who have seen it all before.
  • Derby losing, making it a good weekend for the scum.
  • Agreed, I find it most strange that plenty of people actually want the bottom teams to pick up points at the expense of the mid table sides. 
    I don't think anyone wants Luton to win today, but Reading, Brum and QPR aren't safe yet so I don't want them to win either

• Lets hope those below us stay there.So I hope Reading beat Luton and we then beat Reading.Prob best if Barnsley Stoke draw and pray Hull lose at WBA
  • Derby losing, making it a good weekend for the scum.
    Equaliser in the 7th minute of added time
  • Derby’s last 6 including today’s fixture against 5 of top 6 teams 

• Jeff Stelling just said Birmingham are not really in any trouble, really so does that mean if we get 3 more points we are not in any trouble lol, Birmingham on 49 points before todays games
  • Stoke up 1-0
  • Barnsley losing
  • 2-0 Stoke 
  • Sponsored links:

• Stoke 2 up
  • stoke 2-0
  • Anyone know the Stoke score
  • edited July 2020
    2 nil is a dangerous scoreline this early on!

Unless it is against us... 
  • As it stands 
  • Barnsley 2-0 down
  • edited July 2020
    As we stand we drop a place as Stoke go above us but Boro drop into the bottom three.
  • The dreaded two goal lead.
  • Reading up 1-0
  • Not the result we want really, but in theory, if Luton fail to win, and Wigan lose to Brentford, we’d be 5 clear of the bottom 3 with 5 to go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Luton losing
  • Reading 2 up
  • Reading now up 2-0
  • Good day so far with Barnsley and Luton losing
  • Reading 2-0 now
  • Keep Luton and Barnsley down there, I'd take these scores for sure. 
  • If Stoke are to win, which is likely, it would be nice if Barnsley pull a goal back so we go back above Stoke on goal difference 
  • Shocker by the Luton keeper for the second. Results going well so far.
  • edited July 2020
    Pressure was on Luton and Barnsley to take advantage of our stutter last night and so far they're both bottling it 😈.
  • And now Wigan losing