Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Forest Green Match Thread | Carabao Cup 19/20 R1 | 13/08/19

Comments

• Options
    8' Opening for Forest Green who get in round the back and put a dangerous ball across the six-yard box but Wiredu sees it out for a corner. #cafc 0 #fgrfc 0
  • Options
    Sounds like we look ropey.
  • Options
    SSN showing some goals, as they happen, what chances they will show all of ours?  :)
  • Options

8' Godwin-Malife slips a great ball in behind and Bernard's low cross is just out of Allen's reach as Deji Oshilaja turns behind for a corner. The ball in comes to nothing. 0-0

• Options
    ross1 said:
    SSN showing some goals, as they happen, what chances they will show all of ours?  :)
    We would need to score first.
  • Options
    Posted at11'

Foul by Adedeji Oshilaja (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    ross1 said:
    We would need to score first.
    That is why I put a smiley
  • Options
    I read that as though even if we did they wouldn't show it!
  • Options
    Forster-Caskey will go out on loan by the end of this month, looks frighteningly off the pace
  • Options

12' Stevens looks to latch onto a Godwin-Malife through-ball but the referee deems a coming together as a foul by the Rovers man. Free-kick to the Addicks. 0-0

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2019
    12'

Adedeji Oshilaja (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

Posted at12'

Foul by Matt Stevens (Forest Green Rovers).

• Options
    Posted at13'

Foul by Jake Forster-Caskey (Charlton Athletic).

Posted at13'

Junior Mondal (Forest Green Rovers) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• Options
    Actually they are fabulous vegans!
  • Options
    15' Ebou Adams sends a very ambitious volley into the back of the Covered End from long distance. (His appeal to the referee for a corner was even more ambitious!) #cafc 0 #fgrfc 0
  • Options
    It surely must be demoralising for the players that the grounds empty, even if it is a Mickey Mouse competition?
    Can only blame the club for that and their refusal to take the cups seriously. (Not just under Bowyer, going back years before that)
  • Options
    FGR throwing themselves to the floor at every available opportunity and ref has bought every single one so far
  • Options
    So long as we keep them at bay another 10 they'll crumble.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    FGR throwing themselves to the floor at every available opportunity and ref has bought every single one so far
    They eating our grass too?
  • Options

16' Good link up through the midfield sees Joseph Mills run onto the ball outside the area, but he is brought down for a free-kick. The ball into the area is won by Kitching before being nodded behind for a corner. 0-0

• Options

18' Corner comes in and drops to the feet of Stevens who looks to find space for a shot, but the referee calls him back, adjudging the striker o have handled the ball. 0-0

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    20' First foray into the box for the Addicks as Lapslie scoops a pass into the danger area. Aneke nods down a header, but Forest Green deal with it. #cafc 0 #fgrfc 0
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    How are FGR 5/1??
     Because they are a rubbish, vegan,  nut milk drinking joke of a football team.
    Brilliant. 
  • Options
    I'm not certain Field has touched the ball yet, just fell over when turning to chase an aimless ball forward though
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    I'm not certain Field has touched the ball yet, just fell over when turning to chase an aimless ball forward though
    Don't forget, Bowyer said he is not match fit and should not be judged on this game (or words like that)
  • Options
    How many have we scored so far?
  • Options
    22' Close! Good move from the Addicks. Ball out wide to Doughty who sends in a good, first-time cross from the left, Morgan stretches to meet it, but diverts it just wide of the post. #cafc 0 #fgrfc 0
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Ref just gave a foul for a prefect sliding tackle by their player, even indicated that he won the ball. Bizarre
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Excellent 
  • Options
    How many have we scored so far?
    I am sure it is just a matter of not being able to keep count as there is nothing on Sky about it...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!