Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Back of the Covered End (Upper) closed for Stoke game

2»

Comments

• Options
    I take it this must have happened at the Villa game then?
    Donny I heard but got it second hand so can't confirm
    Would seem obvious to be the Donny game but how on earth have they not fixed the issue in the past 10-11 weeks?
  • Options
    rina said:
    I'm not getting the logic of sending out wristbands for a free drink? 

They re-use them.  It's an environmentally friendly approach. Paper vouchers just go in the bin.  Wristbands can be used multiple times.
    oh, are they like the rubber charity ones? that makes sense. I was imagining those plastic or paper ones that you have to break to take off
  • Options
    Repairs needed since May that have to happen now and notified so late in the day?  I'm calling bullshit on this.
    This is some half-cocked chicanery to prevent anybody shinning up the back wall to display any unauthorised, heaven forbid, critical banners at this time of renewed action against the twunt and his ludicrous dismantling of the CAFC we love.  As if we'd be hanging banners up to tell the world what a lying useless shitweasel the douchebag is?  
    Back 2 rows do seem to be completely greyed out all across the top of the Covered End - is that cos they're all sold already?
    God, you come out with some nonsense.

We could hear the building work going on, saw the security fencing.

BTW Elvis IS dead and Armstrong et al DID walk on the moon.
    Oh for Pete’s sake. The appearance of work is real enough I’m calling bullshit on the timing. All summer and it has to happen this weekend?  the upper north won’t be needed again for 11 days after Saturday 
    I don’t go for coincidence any more than I go for conspiracy theories 
  • Options
    Repairs needed since May that have to happen now and notified so late in the day?  I'm calling bullshit on this.
    This is some half-cocked chicanery to prevent anybody shinning up the back wall to display any unauthorised, heaven forbid, critical banners at this time of renewed action against the twunt and his ludicrous dismantling of the CAFC we love.  As if we'd be hanging banners up to tell the world what a lying useless shitweasel the douchebag is?  
    Back 2 rows do seem to be completely greyed out all across the top of the Covered End - is that cos they're all sold already?
    God, you come out with some nonsense.

We could hear the building work going on, saw the security fencing.

BTW Elvis IS dead and Armstrong et al DID walk on the moon.
    Oh for Pete’s sake. The appearance of work is real enough I’m calling bullshit on the timing. All summer and it has to happen this weekend?  the upper north won’t be needed again for 11 days after Saturday 
    I don’t go for coincidence any more than I go for conspiracy theories 
    I think it’s a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black. He’s best ignored.