Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield vs Derby Tonight

2»

Comments

• I thought Derby would be quite average this season with Lampard and Mount gone. Still think Leeds will walk it this year after their fuck up last season. 2nd place and playoffs will be difficult to predict but Huddersfield i would expect to be up there
  • Hudds have been rubbish, sorry for Grant as hardly seen the ball in the 2nd half.
  • Good away win
  • Huddersfield are short of confidence and it shows. I thought they would be bottom half before the season started and i have seen nothing tonight to change my mind.
  • philcafc said:
    Huddersfield are short of confidence and it shows. I thought they would be bottom half before the season started and i have seen nothing tonight to change my mind.
    It lookes to me like they were planning for Championship in Jan. Really surprised they look so toothless. Only 1 game tho
  • philcafc said:
    Huddersfield are short of confidence and it shows. I thought they would be bottom half before the season started and i have seen nothing tonight to change my mind.
    It lookes to me like they were planning for Championship in Jan. Really surprised they look so toothless. Only 1 game tho
    Also means tonight that all three relegated teams have lost their opening day fixtures

On the other hand, none of the promoted teams lost with only Luton failing to win... MOMENTUM!!
  • philcafc said:
    They'll be a good bet for relegation, they are in freefall.

Their first season up to Christmas they did very well, good enough to allow a collapse after which kept them up.  Last season was a disaster.
  • An isolated figure tonight that still cool, calm and collected placed his penalty nicely.

I miss Karlan 'don't call me Ahearne' Grant.
  • philcafc said:

Their first season up to Christmas they did very well, good enough to allow a collapse after which kept them up.  Last season was a disaster.
    No chance will they be relegated. Us and about 6 others are way worse than them
  • Sponsored links:

• philcafc said:

I'm sure most people said the same about Sunderland before they dropped 2 leagues in 2 seasons
  • sam3110 said:
    philcafc said:

I'm sure most people said the same about Sunderland before they dropped 2 leagues in 2 seasons
    Fair point
  • sam3110 said:
    philcafc said:

Fair point
    It will be interesting to see how many KAG scores this season.
  • sam3110 said:
    philcafc said:

Fair point
    It will be interesting to see how many KAG scores this season.
    Didnt think he would be playing up front on his own like he did last night. Im sure he will score a few still 
  • philcafc said:
    I guess the problem that you have with allowing yourself to be the whipping boy for a year is that - as winning becomes a habit so does losing. If you are going to pursue a strategy like Huddersfield then you need to hit the ground running this season, if they lose two or three on the bounce they might find themselves in a bit of trouble that they didn’t prepare for. 
  • backed grant for top goalscorer ew