Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Card Cloning - Tesco Express Sidcup

This machine has been done before in the past.

Two guys from work both had card cloning this week, both used this machine. Both cards has had Money withdrawn from Canada.

Just thought i'd warn people.

Comments

• Options
    Where abouts in sidcup?
  • Options
    How do they card clone is it a device they put on the atm?
  • Options
    Yeah in the past it was a device stuck onto the actual ATM but looks very real.

Its near Sidcup Station, so anyone that wants to draw some cash out when they get out of the station on thier way home from work or whatever, just be aware.
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up....

Had mine done around Xmas and thought it must have been done in town but I do use this machine a lot so perhaps it was from there...
  • Options
    scumbags - they do the woolwich one in Holborn every other bloody week.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    The picture quality has degraded a little during the copy/paste so they're a usable size (had to cut them from a word doc), but these are pics of a cloning "add-on" on an ATM at Hammersmith tube station and what it should look like:
  • Options
    I've just been into my bank in Sidcup and the guy next to me had £1,800 taken out of his accountant by this. Also, the woman who served me had £800 taken from hers yesterday. Apparently loads of people have been done by this, and it's not just the cash machine outside Tescos. The other main one thats been done is the Shell petrol garage on Blendon Road Roundabout in Blackfen. No doubt they'll re-appear in other machines in the area so be careful with your cards.
  • Options
    Hey F blocker dude, can you mail these to me please fella.

cheers
  • Options
    I had mine done this week. Money taken out in South Africa, New York, Egypt and Dominican Republic