Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BRISTOL CITY v LEEDS UNITED 16.30 SSPORTS .. THE SPORT JUST KEEPS ON COMING

Comments

• se9addick said:
    Enjoyable game so far.

surprised at how poor the attendances seem to be in the Championship.
    se9addick said:
    Enjoyable game so far.

lots of folk away .. school hols and all
  • terrific run + cross .. Bamford header 2-0 .. Fernandez made it
  • se9addick said:
    Enjoyable game so far.

se9addick said:
    Enjoyable game so far.

Wonder what we will get Saturday....16-17,000?
  • se9addick said:
    Enjoyable game so far.

se9addick said:
    Enjoyable game so far.

I'd hope so .. the Wembley bounce should still be in effect .. I'll be there and can't wait 
  • City now right under the cosh
  • Leeds get a bit complacent
  • Sponsored links:

• On comes Matty Taylor for Bristol
  • se9addick said:
    Enjoyable game so far.

se9addick said:
    Enjoyable game so far.

I'd hope so .. the Wembley bounce should still be in effect .. I'll be there and can't wait 
    Would they open up the closed sections if necessary?
  • se9addick said:
    Enjoyable game so far.

se9addick said:
    Enjoyable game so far.

I don't know much about the Valley crowd arrangements .. but I doubt it will be needed on Saturday
  • On comes Matty Taylor for Bristol
    and is booked for a clip on the keeper
  • se9addick said:
    Enjoyable game so far.

se9addick said:
    Enjoyable game so far.

I don't know much about the Valley crowd arrangements .. but I doubt it will be needed on Saturday
    Your probably right crowd would have to be approaching 24-25,000 for that to happen I'd guess.
  • Hernandez deemed Sky M OM  .. he was very good and made the real difference .. made 1,scored 1
  • Hernandez deemed Sky M OM  .. he was very good and made the real difference .. made 1,scored 1
    Leeds best player by a country mile, top class.
  • Will take a very good team to finish above them. They look very strong.
  • Leeds win 3-1 .. City came to the party an hour too late .. decent game
  • as @ForeverAddickted typed above .. tomorrow is Hudds/Derby .. Bielik (if selected) v Grant (if selected) 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    Will take a very good team to finish above them. They look very strong.
    Will take a very good team to finish above them. They look very strong.

agreed .. BUT they did blow up at the end of last season .. our final game could be very interesting
  • Leeds impressed me - they really pressed well and City couldn't cope.
  • mart77 said:
    Commentators have said that Bristol City have their eyes on three Strikers at the moment and hope to sign at least one of them before Thursday
    Wouldn’t be shocked if they tried to swap Taylor’s as they have a good wedge of cash to spend.
    I doubt they have enough not to be laughed at...
  • mart77 said:
    Commentators have said that Bristol City have their eyes on three Strikers at the moment and hope to sign at least one of them before Thursday
    Wouldn’t be shocked if they tried to swap Taylor’s as they have a good wedge of cash to spend.
    Well they've just received £20m from the sale of Adam Webster...
  • edited August 2019
    mart77 said:
    You are mental.

They got 30m for selling two defenders this summer, and Roland would probably accept anything over 3m for Taylor, given he is out of contract next summer.
  • edited August 2019
    mart77 said:
    You are mental.

They got 30m for selling two defenders this summer, and Roland would probably accept anything over 3m for Taylor, given he is out of contract next summer.
    Any player Bristol city try and sign just before this week’s deadline is going to cost them a lot more than they want to pay. Everybody knows they have ‘received’ that money, they’ve just been turned over at home on the first day of the season and the clock is ticking. As for accepting £3 million for Lyle, if Roland has said Dijksteel isn’t for sale then Lyle definitely isn’t (unless Bristol City want to hand over that ‘£30 million’ I guess)
  • mart77 said:
    You are mental.

Any player Bristol city try and sign just before this week’s deadline is going to cost them a lot more than they want to pay. Everybody knows they have ‘received’ that money, they’ve just been turned over at home on the first day of the season and the clock is ticking. As for accepting £3 million for Lyle, if Roland has said Dijksteel isn’t for sale then Lyle definitely isn’t (unless Bristol City want to hand over that ‘£30 million’ I guess)
    Bristol City will not be looking at Lyle Taylor. 
  • Massengo from Monaco was in the crowd yesterday and City have reportedly put in a £7.3m bid for him.
  • Addickted said:
    Massengo from Monaco was in the crowd yesterday and City have reportedly put in a £7.3m bid for him.
    Imagine leaving Monaco for Bristol
  • mart77 said:
    You are mental.

Did Bristol City have a particularly good defensive record last season?
    Must admit, never heard of Adam Webster - yet he's gone for 20 mil - amazing.