Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Options
    I’m watching on live sports plus on iPad 
  • Options
    Channel is called SK9
  • Options
    thanks
  • Options
    Is it just me? I'm struggling to find the link (on the official site) to purchase today's live stream. Can find various Valley Pass 'package' options, but not a standalone link (as is usually the case) for the game today.
  • Options
    Is it just me? I'm struggling to find the link (on the official site) to purchase today's live stream. Can find various Valley Pass 'package' options, but not a standalone link (as is usually the case) for the game today.
    https://charltonafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1

Make sure your VPN is on - Should see the below screen

If need be, restart your device, load up your VPN and then go to the link I sometimes find that works

• Options
    It seems you can only get the link on cafc website for the game today if you use certain countries on VPN, try using Luxembourg, I did and the link showed
  • Options
    Mal said:
    It seems you can only get the link on cafc website for the game today if you use certain countries on VPN, try using Luxembourg, I did and the link showed
    Yeah Luxembourg was the VPN location I used

Of course people may not need to pay if the below links work (just dont forget to have Adblock active)

https://www.viprow.net/charlton-athletic-vs-west-bromwich-albion-1-online-stream
    https://cricfree.stream/watch/live/charlton-vs-west-bromwich-live-streaming
  • Options
    Mal said:
    Yeah Luxembourg was the VPN location I used

Of course people may not need to pay if the below links work (just dont forget to have Adblock active)

https://www.viprow.net/charlton-athletic-vs-west-bromwich-albion-1-online-stream
    https://cricfree.stream/watch/live/charlton-vs-west-bromwich-live-streaming
    Will check them out, thanks
  • Options
    What VPNs are you using @Mal @ForeverAddickted?
  • Options
    edited January 2020

If need be, restart your device, load up your VPN and then go to the link I sometimes find that works

I don't use a VPN as I am abroad. Out of those 5 options, I am not getting the Live Video Pass 'Buy Now' option. I'm guessing it must be because the country where I am has been selected to screen it live? (Middle-East, so it would seem logical).

I'll have a go at the Luxembourg VPN suggestion, cheers fellas. 

Edit: Got it now, via the 'Asia' VPN setting. Looks like it's going to be on live in Saudi anyway. Thanks for your advice though mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Found one with Luxembourg as an option, now working, thanks
  • Options

I don't use a VPN as I am abroad. Out of those 5 options, I am not getting the Live Video Pass 'Buy Now' option. I'm guessing it must be because the country where I am has been selected to screen it live? (Middle-East, so it would seem logical).

I'll have a go at the Luxembourg VPN suggestion, cheers fellas. 
    You are correct, the game is being shown live in certain countries, I have copied this list from cafc website... There is no broadcast deal in the some markets which means every league game is available on Valley Pass in the below countries.

Europe: Albania, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, San Marino, Ukraine, Vatican City

Middle East and North Africa: Gaza Strip, South Sudan, West Bank

Sub-Saharan Africa: Botswana, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Namibia, Sao Tome e Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Swaziland, Western Sahara, Zimbabwe

Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand

Caribbean: Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cuba, Puerto Rico, St Barthelemy, St Helena, Ascension & Tristan da Cunha, St Kitts & Nevis, St Martin, St Vincent & the Grenadines, US Virgin Island

South America: Falkland Islands

Oceania: American Samoa, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Islands, Northern Mariana, Palau, Papua, New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna

• Options
    MalMal
    edited January 2020
    Scoham said:
    @Scoham I am using VyprVPN  https://www.vyprvpn.com/
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    I use Browsec Premium when I use ValleyPass

Its £4.99 per month and gives you better bandwidth along with more than just four locations (which are very mainstream e.g. United States / Australia / Canada)
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Its £4.99 per month and gives you better bandwidth along with more than just four locations (which are very mainstream e.g. United States / Australia / Canada)
    I take it you've found paying for one makes it much more reliable? The free ones I've used are pretty good, but there's been games when they don't work too well (which isn't necessarily due to the VPN, there could be another reason).
  • Options
    MalMal
    edited January 2020
    ForeverAddickted Those two links, you have to use VPN on them or not?
  • Options
    Mal said:
    ForeverAddickted Those two links, you have to use VPN on them or not?
    They are free streams
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Scoham said:

I take it you've found paying for one makes it much more reliable? The free ones I've used are pretty good, but there's been games when they don't work too well (which isn't necessarily due to the VPN, there could be another reason).
       @Scoham, Personally, paid ones are much better, I stream a lot of stuff from the U.S., as well as cafc games, never had a problem with it
  • Options
    Mal said:
    Scoham said:
    Scoham said:

@Scoham, Personally, paid ones are much better, I stream a lot of stuff from the U.S., as well as cafc games, never had a problem with it
    Couldnt agree more... Never have buffering issues when you pay for the VPN
  • Options
    Mal said:
    Scoham said:
    Scoham said:

Couldnt agree more... Never have buffering issues when you pay for the VPN
    And not forgetting of course, using VPN while online anyway is a protection against Hackers etc, mine is on 18hrs a day, can be used for your mobile - pads etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got it to work by using Free VPN extension on chrome - set as in Cyprus. If helps anyone else!
  • Options
    Ukraine works on most VPN too.
  • Options
    Anybody got any other live streams?
    I AM abroad (South Africa), and it is not on the list that Mal posted above, but still get message its an unauthorised country.
  • Options
    Shame it's on ESPN here in the States. I wanted the VP commentary for this one!
  • Options
    I'm also abroad but I can't get the live stream working either.  The option to buy a game pass is not available.

• Options
    Have VPN on but Valley Pass telling me I'm in the UK. Seems to be buggy
  • Options
    EastStand said:
    Got it to work by using Free VPN extension on chrome - set as in Cyprus. If helps anyone else!
    How do you change the country in free vpn? I’ve got the extension added but can’t work out how to change to Cyprus thanks bud
  • Options
    I Was hoping to hear my Bruv, not letting me 😔
  • Options
    He did tell me it was being broadcast elsewhere so it would be commentary only.
    But I’m not getting that either.
  • Options
    FFS why no link to stream just today's game ! Not impressed with ESI