Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Taylor Maloney joins Newport on Loan

2ยป

Comments

• Options
    Bowyer said something similar about Albie after Bristol City.ย 
  • Options
    All Maloney has to do is learn from it and let his football do the talking. If he can't handle a bit of stick (and I'm not saying he can't) then he won't make it in the pro game. For all we know, the Newport manager might have seen him not tracking players before and got the hump.ย 
  • Options
    Has said a couple of times he needs to work on his defensive side of the game which is fair enough

Hasnt solely blamed the loss of a game on a single player before - Its that comment by Flynn which pisses me off
  • Options
    Maloney looked pretty lightweight for us from what little we saw of him.

If it's true that he couln't be arsed to track back he deserves the bollocking in my view.
  • Options
    Albie is also our player, not somebody elseโ€™s youngster we have taken on loan.ย 
  • Options
    Grant basey is the loan manager by all accounts he should at least be pulling Flynn about the comments he made, he has a duty of care for these youngsters and I'd be giving Maloney Flynn a call. Poor from Flynn imo
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Grant basey is the loan manager by all accounts he should at least be pulling Flynn about the comments he made, he has a duty of care for these youngsters and I'd be giving Maloney Flynn a call. Poor from Flynn imo
    Maloney came on as a second half sub yet apparently could not be arsed to track back. He doesn't even have the excuse of tiredness having come on so late. If that is true then Flynn has every right to express his disenchantment with the situation in my opinion and hopefully Maloney will learn from it.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Maloney came on as a second half sub yet apparently could not be arsed to track back. He doesn't even have the excuse of tiredness having come on so late. If that is true then Flynn has every right to express his disenchantment with the situation in my opinion and hopefully Maloney will learn from it.
    Including blaming him solely for their inability to win the game as a whole?

Fair enough blame him for the incident that led to the goal but was it down to Maloney they couldnt take any other chances?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Including blaming him solely for their inability to win the game as a whole?

Fair enough blame him for the incident that led to the goal but was it down to Maloney they couldnt take any other chances?
    He criticises 'Jamille and Tristan' elsewhere in the article.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    No probs with the disenchantment part of that, but there was absolutely no need to air it out to the public...shoulda stayed behind closed doors & perhaps maybe manage him a little better, Flynn sounds like a right bully boy,looking for a cheap scapegoat to hide behind his own failings in management...so fuck him

chin up Maloney,hope to see ya in our Charlton red some day...
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Really poor comments by the manager. I was at the game and itโ€™s not as though Newport were dominating and Cheltenham caught them with the sucker punch, Cheltenham had been knocking on the door for a long time and if the only thing that was standing between them and an equaliser was a young on loan kid thatโ€™s hardly played then that says a lot about the quality of manager Newport have. ย 
  • Options
    classless bellend, if your so called strikers had taken more of their many chances it wouldn't have been an issue, way to encourage and coach a talented youngster, knob promoted beyond your capabilities obvs
  • Options
    Heโ€™ll change his mind when Maloney scores the winner on Saturday and knocks Millwall out the cup.ย 
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Does he have Tonto to help him? After all he is the loan arranger!!
  • Options
    Real shame because I am a big fan of Flynn, Newport are my second team, I'm going to see them hopefully beat Newport at the Den on Saturday, but it doesn't look good mugging off a kid!

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Love to be a fly on the wall when 18 stone Basey asks Flynn to justify his comments. Any videos of goal?
  • Options
    Have just watched the video and while I couldn't pick out Maloney, there was no glaring error leading to the goal which wasn't a breakaway. Certainly no failure to track back.
  • Options
    Heโ€™ll change his mind when Maloney scores the winner on Saturday and knocks Millwall out the cup.ย 
    Oh well, heโ€™ll have to help knock out West Brom instead :smile:
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Two of our returning loanees have scored hat-tricks in cup competitions. Be afraid Baggies, very afraid!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He needs a song based on 'Only the lonely' by Roy Orbison
  • Options
    good to see he has a club again

โœ๏ธ ๐— ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฌ ๐—๐—ข๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ

Bromley Football Club are delighted to announce the signing of former Charlton Athletic midfielder Taylor Maloney!ย 

#WeAreBromley
  • Options
    Great signing from the Lilywhites
  • Options
    Great to see... Think he's one of the first U23s released to get a club

Was getting worried for them!!
  • Options
    Great to see... Think he's one of the first U23s released to get a club

Was getting worried for them!!
    Sam Keefe is at Worthing apparentlyย 

• Options
    good to see he has a club again

โœ๏ธ ๐— ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฌ ๐—๐—ข๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ

Bromley Football Club are delighted to announce the signing of former Charlton Athletic midfielder Taylor Maloney!ย 

#WeAreBromley
    Roger Johnson is in charge of Bromley's under 23 side this season so he should enhance his vocabulary of foul and disgusting language.