Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The rude and irritating acquaintance of the human beings annoying every day life

Have you ever thought...

1)
"Why did that random person start on me? I was minding my own business...but they displayed an instant passive aggressive disliking towards myself....and I'm not in the mood for a fight. Talk about catching me off guard...."

2)
"That was harsh and uncalled for. We've only just met. Are you not aware that we've all got problems? Why are you analyzing me and attempting to provoke something....even though it is clear enough that I do not feel the same way and I have limited interest in communication with you.
I haven't done anything to you! Why are you giving me this?"

3)
"I better return to boxing....so I can release energy without causing harm to myself and or others.
I can do this in my spare time. Might help me relax and take the edge off".

4)
Other (write your own)

Human beings...."us lot"

Many of us do unfortunately posses an incredible skill which is called being really annoying, and, whoever is about to show how much of a twat they are... They are most likely when the victim leasts suspects it.

Of course, it doesn't happen all the time. 

The good and bad news is, is that we live in a world of rules and regulations.

So, when someone starts on you, it is always best to simply just walk off. They are not worth it.
They have less to lose.

It is their problem and it is not yours.

Why are we so bizarely surprisingly annoying though?

It is forgettable when it just happens once or twice....but then it just starts growing and growing, like a virus, it often feels like  annoying people can detect the withdrawn victims of human irritation...and then, they just prey on you.

A number of human beings decide to unnecessarily hunt animals....mostly while the animal would be minding its own business.

We are kind of like pests. 

We have these extremely privileged and rare lives...but yet, we don't really fully appreciate them...or really actually get how lucky we are. We always want more.
I am one of those. (Is a guess)

People at work will always get on our nerves.

We will always be excited about the prospect of going home....while we are at work.

If you're a private person....it can be made more difficult. You never asked to be a private person. It is just how you are.

You want to choose your social situations. You don't want to be forced into one.

It is just difficult....as my main pet peeve....is the pointless gobshite.

The every day mouthy know it all....without any purpose. They don't have an off button. They are also....the most popular. 
They love being loud....it also gets them results....even if they are ...just a twat.

I'm sure these folk consider people like me....to be absolutely awful.

What an excellent moan. 

When is Roland going to mumble on talksport again?

I prefer just saying what an absolute disgrace he is.

Comments

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    Have you ever thought...

1)
    "Why did that random person start on me? I was minding my own business...but they displayed an instant passive aggressive disliking towards myself....and I'm not in the mood for a fight. Talk about catching me off guard...."

2)
    "That was harsh and uncalled for. We've only just met. Are you not aware that we've all got problems? Why are you analyzing me and attempting to provoke something....even though it is clear enough that I do not feel the same way and I have limited interest in communication with you.
    I haven't done anything to you! Why are you giving me this?"

3)
    "I better return to boxing....so I can release energy without causing harm to myself and or others.
    I can do this in my spare time. Might help me relax and take the edge off".

4)
    Other (write your own)

Human beings...."us lot"

Many of us do unfortunately posses an incredible skill which is called being really annoying, and, whoever is about to show how much of a twat they are... They are most likely when the victim leasts suspects it.

Of course, it doesn't happen all the time. 

The good and bad news is, is that we live in a world of rules and regulations.

So, when someone starts on you, it is always best to simply just walk off. They are not worth it.
    They have less to lose.

It is their problem and it is not yours.

Why are we so bizarely surprisingly annoying though?

It is forgettable when it just happens once or twice....but then it just starts growing and growing, like a virus, it often feels like  annoying people can detect the withdrawn victims of human irritation...and then, they just prey on you.

A number of human beings decide to unnecessarily hunt animals....mostly while the animal would be minding its own business.

We are kind of like pests. 

We have these extremely privileged and rare lives...but yet, we don't really fully appreciate them...or really actually get how lucky we are. We always want more.
    I am one of those. (Is a guess)

People at work will always get on our nerves.

We will always be excited about the prospect of going home....while we are at work.

If you're a private person....it can be made more difficult. You never asked to be a private person. It is just how you are.

You want to choose your social situations. You don't want to be forced into one.

It is just difficult....as my main pet peeve....is the pointless gobshite.

The every day mouthy know it all....without any purpose. They don't have an off button. They are also....the most popular. 
    They love being loud....it also gets them results....even if they are ...just a twat.

I'm sure these folk consider people like me....to be absolutely awful.

What an excellent moan. 

When is Roland going to mumble on talksport again?

I prefer just saying what an absolute disgrace he is.
    No.
  • Options
    Nope.
  • Options
    I just want to say I don't actually mean most of what I said here.

I'd appreciate it if admin can remove all of this.

I have surgery tomorrow and I think things just got to me and it tumbled over... without me realising it.

Sorry for any unnecessary confusion.
  • Options
    I hope the surgery is a total success.
  • Options
    Dave , let it flow mate. It's the close season, we are allowed to post, brain dumps up until next Saturday.  After, that this could be viewed differently. 
  • Options
    Blimey
  • Options
    I'd pay money to see you share that with a packed commuter carriage 😀. Best of luck with the surgery. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    This is Rolands fault.   He has turned our swedes i tell yer!
  • Options
    Good luck with the surgery, Dave, and just let it all out.