Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moto GP

MCSMCS
edited October 2006 in Other Football and Sports
Morning gang,

Anyone else follow the Moto GP, i am by no means a bike fan at all, i hate superbikes and brit superbikes along with with normal road bikes, find it all a bit crappy. But i have always enjoyed the Moto GP, and have started following it religiously for the past 4 - 5 years.

Anyway, did anyone see the race yesterday, oh man what a race it was, one of the best i have seen. The crash that took out the championship leader Hayden (his own team mate) whilst rossi was in 1st, and the drag race to the end with rossi getting pipped by that Toni something geezer. It was totally enthralling tv.

When the race was over i turned to 1 and Eastenders was on yawn. So i turned it onto the darts. And that was quality too, that young kid of 17 really showed some composure, and poor ol Wolfie, he will never win that competition! lol

All in all a quality arvo's sport, then my Mrs made me watch 'Dirty Dancing'. So i cooked dinner!

Comments

• Options
    Made you watch 'Dirty Dancing' - would that not be classed as a crap film, think she wanted an early night mate, hope you obliged...!
  • Options
    "...nobody puts baby (bent) in the corner"
  • Options
    Didnt watch it, she wanted too so i cooked us dinner and got lean. I aint watching no chic flik, me and the Mrs have been together a while now, no need to impress her with pretending to watch and like that shoite.
  • Options
    No early night Ketman, stayed up and watched that 100 greatest albums. Was great, until that stinking Radiohead came above some quality albums, st peppers, smells like teen spirit, shocking imo.

Anyone else watch??
  • Options
    I managed to watch up until number 40 odd but then gave up. Who was number 1? I bet it was Thriller or some such crap.
  • Options
    That radiohead shoite i was on about n me previous post, i hate that band, and i never heard of any of there songs.

Ps when i first read that, i thought you were on about the Moto GP lol. What a wonker i am!!