Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    Crap choice made crapper by that halfwit defender. Switched it off now. Pointless.
    You dont like watching goals then.

Surely an early red is no reason to switch a game off as there is  more chance of goals, if it was 11 v 11 Fulham may have sat 11 players behind the ball and played for a replay and then it would have been boring for 90 minutes.

Now its gonna be open with goals
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Not for their own sake, scored by a team I do not care about in a dead rubber of a game. I want a contest, not an exhibition.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Not for their own sake, scored by a team I do not care about it in a dead rubber of a game. I want a contest, not an exhibition.
    Do you honestly think it was gonna be a contest before hand.

Fulham couldn't even score against us less than a week ago lol.

They would have sat back and City still would have won by 2 or 3
  • Options
    Fair point. No, not really. But there's a chance that Fulham might get a quick one and give city some work to do.

That said, I've got jobs to do, this makes it easier to leave the telly alone. As does Murphy chipping in with his pinched nasal tones. 

I'll go and tidy the car out.
  • Options
    If you count the Community Shield then Man City have won 7 of the last 8 domestic trophies up for grabs, so it probably wasn't going to be much of a contest.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Fair point. No, not really. But there's a chance that Fulham might get a quick one and give city some work to do.

That said, I've got jobs to do, this makes it easier to leave the telly alone. As does Murphy chipping in with his pinched nasal tones. 

I'll go and tidy the car out.
    Murphy is doing my nut it.

And his love for Scott Parker is making it worse
  • Options
    Tranmere pitch is terrible
  • Options
    Been playing 5 minutes and Phil Jones is already covered in mud lol
  • Options
    Seeing the state of Tranmere's pitch which has been designed on the retro 1960's playing surfaces, at least is a great leveller.

Man United have a chance now.
  • Options
    Maguire and Dalot for United game over already u feel
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Lingard now as well 3-0 United
  • Options
    Seeing the state of Tranmere's pitch which has been designed on the retro 1960's playing surfaces, at least is a great leveller.

Man United have a chance now.
    Good call.
    As United go 3 up on the mud in 15 minutes, the Man United head groundsman has been sacked for not preparing pitches that suit the home team.
  • Options
    Lingard now as well 3-0 United
    Had to laugh as he scored and the commentator said 'Jesse Lingard showing his class'. 

Yes well done, his first goal in domestic football for a year and it's against a league one side. Top class.
  • Options
    Good news for Lingard, Southgate has decided to include Jessie in his next squad after his annual goal.
  • Options
    Lingard and Phil Jones both scoring! What is going on here?!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Tranmere rovers 0 Man United 4

As predicted by Happy Valley.

Tranmere 0 Man utd 5 HT

Not predicted by Happy Valley.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    0-5 at half time!

Tranmere have been woeful, but United have scored some really good goals. 4 of them were superb finishes.
  • Options
    6 shots on target and 6 goals
  • Options
    Chirivella (linked with us on loan) starts for Liverpool today
  • Options
    As United won the first set 6-0 will they bother with the second ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He just made a lovely pass for the 1st goal.
  • Options
    No idea how they work their squad numbers out, he's number 68. Their full back is 76!

Do they assign numbers every 5 years or something?
  • Options
    Whos this Miniminio Liverpool have? Never heard of him or seen him before. Its quite a squad they have with plenty of young players coming through as well. The next team to dominate for years to come maybe?
  • Options
    Whos this Miniminio Liverpool have? Never heard of him or seen him before. Its quite a squad they have with plenty of young players coming through as well. The next team to dominate for years to come maybe?
    Signed from RB Salzburg this January
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Very good player from Salzburg, played very well in the Champions League from what I saw off him but had a very low release clause(£7.5M I think it was) 

Salzburg lost there 2 best players in Minamino and Haaland
  • Options
    Quite a decent open contest in that first half
  • Options
    This is an infinitely better cup game than that Fulham crap. 
  • Options
    And no Danny Murphy!
  • Options
    Oh dear. Shocker of an own goal there.
  • Options
    Christ I thought it was just us that were shit straight after Half-Time