Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Vs Aston Villa match thread

Next Saturday 27th July to celebrate ten years of Chris Solly at the Valley.

Comments

• What’s the score ? 
  • Bowyer is taking the piss out of Villa if he's going to announce the team now
  • Anyone headed down there yet? Only 145 hours till kick off. 
    Seb is milling around outside the club shop.
  • Great to see Oztumer in the side - glad we could bring him in and get him some game time before the season starts the weekend after next.
  • I'm losing the will with this whole site recently. 
    Only two weeks until the proper football starts and everything will be back to normal on here.
  • Any money spent in the club shop goes towards charity?.
    Only two weeks until the proper football starts and everything will be back to normal on here.
    2 weeks of school holidays to come yet mate. 
    Self imposed ban I reckon. 
  • We signed Cullen on loan 30 August last season with the transfer window shutting early this summer.We may see a loan signing or two before next Saturday Vs Villa?.
  • Sponsored links:

Why? 
    Why? 
    Or is it only match ticket donated to Solly charity, everything else goes in the clubs pocket.Years and years people have been asking for a premier League team to come to the Valley for pre season.
    Why? 
    Or is it only match ticket donated to Solly charity, everything else goes in the clubs pocket.Years and years people have been asking for a premier League team to come to the Valley for pre season.
    I'm sure you know the answer. 
    Yeah I've really missed the weekly panic on here when we dont have a good game

Been nice this weekend as we've been given a taste of it on the Gillingham thread post-match
    Yeah I've really missed the weekly panic on here when we dont have a good game

Been nice this weekend as we've been given a taste of it on the Gillingham thread post-match
    Lots and lots of idiots

I really think some people's lives most be so harmonious with nothing else to worry about the amount of anger and anxiety following a football club puts in their lives. 
    Were Charlton Athletic, and to qoute the qoute of the last 18 months, It is what it is. 
  • Is anyone else getting the book a table ad?
  • Someone is trying too hard
  • Comfortable home win 4-0.
  • Can't believe Bowyer is trying Sarr and Pratley up front. Wonder what he's seen in training?
  • Still 0-0, not much happening on the pitch. Typical pre season friendly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is anyone else getting the book a table ad?
    Yeah. Supposed to be champagne glasses but one of them looks like a woman’s arse whilst taking a piss 😂😂😂
  • Callum, are you saying Otzumer is onboard? Where did you get that from ? Not WIOTOS.
  • edited July 2019
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Is anyone else getting the book a table ad?
    Yeah. Supposed to be champagne glasses but one of them looks like a woman’s arse whilst taking a piss 😂😂😂
    Exactly what I thought.
  • Callumcafc said:w
    Still 0-0, not much happening on the pitch. Typical pre season friendly.
    Dunno, the couple shagging in the centre circle seem to be enjoying it.
  • edited July 2019
    Not a single attempt from us on goal yet, literally nothing up front. Relegation nailed on. 
  • I was very impressed that Bowyer realised our lack of depth in midfield and subbed himself on, defo a turning point in the game. 
  • We haven't conceded yet chaps #wearegoingup
  • Can't believe John Terry has gone "full kit wa***r" in the hope of coming on to try and disprove the rumour that Solly is better than him!! 
  • Don't expect too many supporters from east kent as they are planning to close the M2 over the weekend and send traffic on a 69 mile diversion 
  • Page gone off injured