Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Streaming first championship games

I'm on hols in Spain for the first 2 games. Any idea if I'll be able to steam the games ? Is there i follow  or another facility? Thanks in advance 

Comments

• Blackburn are signed up to iFollow so you should be able to stream that game if your abroad

For those in the UK it'll depend on whether they've manage to block all VPN's so be a bit of trial and error for the first game

Of course Olly mentioned that Charlton were looking into our own service on Valley Pass (May well be trialling it at present what with them showing the Friendlies) so we might not even have to rely upon other clubs this season as at present there are only twelve teams that offer iFollow in the Championship this season
  • Thanks @ForeverAddickted so I should be good for the 1st game. Fingers crossed for stoke too. 
  • Blackburn are signed up to iFollow so you should be able to stream that game if your abroad

For those in the UK it'll depend on whether they've manage to block all VPN's so be a bit of trial and error for the first game

Of course Olly mentioned that Charlton were looking into our own service on Valley Pass (May well be trialling it at present what with them showing the Friendlies) so we might not even have to rely upon other clubs this season as at present there are only twelve teams that offer iFollow in the Championship this season
    It would be great if we had our own. No more mucking about with the rubbish iFollow player.

Also, IF THE POWERS AT BE ARE LISTENING, CAN YOU HAVE A NO SPOILERS OPTION PLEASE? 

They do this (perhaps incidentally, perhaps not) with the friendlies. It's so nice for those of us whose only day to sleep in is Saturday/don't have ourselves together enough on Saturdays to wake up for 7am. 

Anyone else want to put in any features requests? :)
  • Thanks @ForeverAddickted so I should be good for the 1st game. Fingers crossed for stoke too. 
    Stoke dont use iFollow unfortunately

Although they might offer their own version of it

PieFollow?
  • Greenie said:
    Thanks @ForeverAddickted so I should be good for the 1st game. Fingers crossed for stoke too. 

PieFollow?
    WhyFollow?