Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Loan signings

Who do you want and why?.

Comments

• Bielik and Cullen. 
    No explanation needed 
  • Any striker on loan?
  • We need a winger on loan?.
  • We need strikers. Full stop. We were light last season.....atm it's even worse. If Lyle gets injured we would get the lowest points total in Championship history. 

• We need strikers. Full stop. We were light last season.....atm it's even worse. If Lyle gets injured we would get the lowest points total in Championship history. 

Who could we sign?.

Who could we sign?.
    On a permanent deal probably no one. 
    But as a loan signing in Bowyer we trust. 
  • Matt Taylor worth signing?.
  • Matt Taylor worth signing?.
    Was decent in L1 and L2 but he's never manged to do it in the Championship
  • John-Jules from Gooners if Bielik and Nkieta not available.

Who could we sign?.
    No bloody idea. No clue who might be available. Problem with most loans is that they are either young & inexperienced (Mavidid/ dodoo/Kaikai/Zyro) or are old & past it. I think we hit lucky last season with Bielik & Cullen....the latter now 23 & had been out on loan to comparable teams for 2 seasons.

I've yet to see us get a striker in on loan who has done the business. Goalkeepers, defenders & midfielders definitely. Strikers no.
  • Sponsored links:

Who could we sign?.
    No bloody idea. No clue who might be available. Problem with most loans is that they are either young & inexperienced (Mavidid/ dodoo/Kaikai/Zyro) or are old & past it. I think we hit lucky last season with Bielik & Cullen....the latter now 23 & had been out on loan to comparable teams for 2 seasons.

I've yet to see us get a striker in on loan who has done the business. Goalkeepers, defenders & midfielders definitely. Strikers no.
    David Whyte.
  • Cullen Cullen Cullen.
  • https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Gyökeres

Maybe this guy would be worth a punt. 21 and hasn't started a game for Brighton but has scored plenty for the Swedish youth teams and has 1 for the senior team as well.
  • edited July 2019
    George Soros (good in the box)
  • Cannot see us getting Bielik, he will be playing in the top flight somewhere. Would love him obviously, just can't see it happening.

Cullen would be great.

Trevor Chalobah at Chelsea would be a good shout. Ditto George McEcheran. Maybe one day I'll learn how to spell that name but probably not. Herbie Kane looked very good last year. 

Nketiah looks like a no go according to Rich Cawley. Maybe Lucas Nmecha at Manchester City. 
  • edited July 2019
    I think Cullen and Bielik should definitely come back.

They know they’ll get game time here, are loved by the fans, and have a management team that will make sure they continue to grow and improve under, welcome back guys, look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
  • Come on Charlton we need some good loan players.