Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eastbourne V Charlton Yoof

Comments

• Options
    Where is wassim? Has he left us? Not in either squad and havent seen his name. Would have thought he would be pushing for contention in the friendlys atleast
  • Options
    Does Eastbourne have a Macros?

Should be a good warm up for our yoof before they face the main contenders of Leeds, Millwall and Birmingham later in the season.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Wassim is a Strange one. Article in French on line says he signed for us for two years in May and Serra the coach that bought him here quoted as saying he would likely do a pre season with the first team squad... then disappears.
  • Options
    1-0 Eastbourne. Defensive error. Criminally short back pass which led to the goal.
  • Options
    Sitting behind the goal we will be kicking into this half so give us a wave @SouthWest_Addicks
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Sitting behind the goal we will be kicking into this half so give us a wave @SouthWest_Addicks
    I am the bloke with the pink shirt level with the 6 yard box, wearing a rucksake like Seb Lewis.
  • Options
    I am the bloke with the pink shirt level with the 6 yard box, wearing a rucksake like Seb Lewis.
    If you do the worm Large will come and say hello :-) 
  • Options
    2-0 Eastbourne.
  • Options
    Oh dear. We are officially shite.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Very enjoyable match played at a high tempo throughout. Eastbourne Utd had so many young players that they resembled a youth team as well, one being an ex-pupil of mine who left school last year and did well up front. For me, a player who stood out for Charlton was the No.16 Terrell Agyemang who had a lot of skill and strength. Jason Audi and Luca Alvin also caught the eye. 
  • Options
    Very enjoyable match played at a high tempo throughout. Eastbourne Utd had so many young players that they resembled a youth team as well, one being an ex-pupil of mine who left school last year and did well up front. For me, a player who stood out for Charlton was the No.16 Terrell Agyemang who had a lot of skill and strength. Jason Audi and Luca Alvin also caught the eye. 
    Jason Audi?
     Surely you’re making that one up?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Linesman made a terrible decision at 0-0.Charlton scored a lovely goal which was wrongfully called off as offside. The ground has improved but the pitch is as bobbly and uneven since I played reserve team football 8 years ago. Most of Eastbourne United chances were from us trying to play football from the back. 
  • Options
    Wonder if Tolu Ladapo is related to Freddie? Also met Djiksteel brother end of season. On trial with us. Seems not to have made it.
  • Options
    Jason Audi?
     Surely you’re making that one up?
    Doh! Auto correct! It was Kasim Aido (from henceforth to be known as Jason Audi).
    Quality!
  • Options
    And Luca Alvin is really Luca Albon. That's the last time I write a match report. 
  • Options
    And Luca Alvin is really Luca Albon. That's the last time I write a match report. 
    No I think it’s better when you do them Bob, very entertaining!
  • Options
    At least,you didn’t say Jason tired under,pressure!
  • Options
    Would agree with this. No.16 stood out the most for me 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You have a rucksack that looks like Seb?
  • Options
    Just reading that Calcium Harlot played at Ebbsfleet tonight.
  • Options
    What was Evan Williams like?

Seem to remember his name cropping up amongst the goals for the U18s quite a bit last season?
  • Options
    Evan Williams had quick feet, played on the left wing and looked a confident player. He was one of our better players first half (I think he was substituted at half-time).
  • Options
    Where is wassim? Has he left us? Not in either squad and havent seen his name. Would have thought he would be pushing for contention in the friendlys atleast
    He’s part of the u23 squad (I assume he’s still around)

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c3f2ebfee5e3/wassim-aouachria-joins-academy

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5cc84d702330e/young-addicks-trio-extend-contracts
  • Options
    Linesman made a terrible decision at 0-0.Charlton scored a lovely goal which was wrongfully called off as offside. 
    You should get a job doing the official twitter account! 
  • Options
    Two stand out players, Billy French for Charlton and Brad Santos for United (he is only 16). Although the first goal was due to a dodgy back pass, the number 9, Sam Schaaf, had a lot to do and finished well from a fairly tight angle. All three keepers made some good saves especially Nathan Harvey (first half for Charlton). United's second goal was pretty good, decent cross from the right well thumped in, keeper had no chance. Good even contest, you could tell Charlton were better coached and had more possession as a result, should have been better final third. 
  • Options
    Thought it was a decent enough game. Thought 2-0 a tad harsh. Was impressed by some of our lads but don’t ask for names. Number 7 looked tricky first half and thought the number 19 up front second half was a handful. The guy who played left back second half looked good in patches and number 5 and the keeper Nathan someone did well too. Although they had some young lads they also had some older heads who had obviously been playing non league for a while and that made a difference.

all in all a pleasant evening out.