Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

More anti-Duchatelet Charlton graffiti in Sint Truiden

Comments

• Options
    They need to hit him where it really hurts - somebody needs to go to every DIY shop in Belgium and buy every roll of duct tape. Having to actually buy a pair of shoes rather then repair will make his blood boil. 
    Pinch his CD collection too so he dont have anything to dance to
  • Options
    Spray paint and stickers are small fry compared with cut backs for staff and doing your best to run a 114 year old proud community club into the ground, worlds smallest violin plays..
    No excuse for spray paint. Just mindless and rubs everyone up the wrong way. The posters are much more effective anyway. 

It's not mindless - looks thought out to me.
  • Options
    This has definitely not been done by English Charlton supporters.

Just like last time, the grammar used, and lack of personal abuse that would have been included in the graffiti says that this wasn’t done by anyone born in South East London.

I would guess it is Belgians who don’t like Douchbag, or are sympathetic with our cause.
    I reckon it was that Mehmet Dalman!
  • Options
    It's probably local Belgian thugs.

Atm it's only graffiti but I would not put someone to go to the lengths of inferno.
    I preferred their first album
  • Options
    Where is his rant. He does like a rant about graffiti. 
  • Options
    I can confirm that Roland has seen the graffiti and the asking price for the club is now 5m more.
    I think you’re mixing him up with Liam Neeson in “Taken”!
  • Options
    Beardface said:
    I love the dunce posters!  
    Been Dunce before!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/53654579@N00/

Joseph Duchatelet’s Flickr account. Bottom right photo the man and woman both look like Roland.
  • Options
    This bloke is extremely good at finding all these

Is he a Belgian version of Ross Kemp?

Also he's only tweeted these two bits of graffiti - Maybe should try talking about something else to make the account more realistic!!
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Could not have put it better myself. 
    Well said whoever you are.
  • Options
    This bloke is extremely good at finding all these

Is he a Belgian version of Ross Kemp?

Also he's only tweeted these two bits of graffiti - Maybe should try talking about something else to make the account more realistic!!
    Poirot’s great great grandson
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Well it made me laugh! First thing on a Monday morning too!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:
    "Yellow toothed"? Must read this forum.

Can we have either 'cockwomble' or 'spunkpuffin' in the next one please?

or Shitweasel please
  • Options
    this is fantastic 
  • Options
    Nug said:
    Looks photoshopped to me
    Even if it is photoshopped, it’s out there now and I’m sure someone will bring this to Duchatelet’s even if he does need Google to translate it for him .... ‘what do they mean. I don’t have yellow teeth’ .. {huh}
  • Options
    Whether it was done by someone this side of the channel or not, the wording is right out of South East London.
    Good on them. 
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    And we know it wasn’t @ElfsborgAddick as he wouldn’t be able to reach that high.
  • Options
    The artist here knows where to put a circumflex but he/she is also familiar with the South London vernacular. I would advise the police to be on the look out for Renaissance man/woman.
  • Options
    Unlike the other graffiti, that was written by an English man or woman!