Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BUYING OLDER CHARLTON SHIRTS

Comments

• Options
    The only kit I can't recall is the 89/90 3rd kit...
    Who we wear that against?
    I am fairly sure it was worn against Nottingham Forest. 
    i am pretty good on kits not sold, ping over a pic dicky boy.
  • Options
    St Andrews '87
    Highbury '89

Are there other tops worn but not available to the fans?

@cafc999 is the man for confirming things like this.
  • Options
    The only kit I can't recall is the 89/90 3rd kit...
    Who we wear that against?
    I am fairly sure it was worn against Nottingham Forest.

Just wonder why we wouldn't wear the blue?

• Options
    St Andrews '87
    Highbury '89

St Andrews '87
    Highbury '89

The yellow shirt was also worn away to Liverpool

white shirt away to forest
  • Options
    St Andrews '87
    Highbury '89

The Blue Ribero away shirt from 92 was somewhat rare with only approx 50 replicas available to buy from the club shop
  • Options
    The blue BTTV Shirt never went on sale IIRC

Museum have one, matchworn long sleeve
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    PopIcon said:
    cafc999 said:
    PopIcon said:
    I'd really like to get the yellow 3rd shirt from 1988. Never seen it for sale anywhere.
    It was never available for sale.
    Only ever seen one once in Ebay about 15 years ago. Went for well over £200 I believe 
    Probably match issue. £200 is a decent price for such a rarity.
    Yes it was. If anyone has any rare shirts from the early 80's or earlier then the museum will be interested in having them on display
    I have a Woolwich '88 shirt with an embroidered badge, am certain this is a players top.  What do you think Stu?
    Pretty certain this would have been in the 1st batch made by admiral that was given to the club for the 1st team. Any surplus would be sold in the club shop. The latter versions were the embossed iron on badges. 
  • Options
    St Andrews '87
    Highbury '89

We wore blue and black stripes for the Daggers replay in 2001. An Inter style shirt. Not sure that one went on sale or was worn again. 
  • Options
    The blue BTTV Shirt never went on sale IIRC

Museum have one, matchworn long sleeve
    Good old Chris Tugwell only ordered 50 and he claimed that's all Ribero offered, a quick phone call to Ribero soon confirmed that was not the case. 

The he long sleeve one that we have in the museum was never made available to buy

the club shop used to sell match worn shirts at the end of the season too
  • Options
    Was there not a blue FADS one?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Was there not a blue FADS one?
    Did we only play in a Yellow FADS top?
  • Options
    I’ve got a match worn blue admiral shirt from our last game at OT in the old first division. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I’ve got a match worn blue admiral shirt from our last game at OT in the old first division. 
    Fancy loaning it to the museum?

Or better still, donating it ;)
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Fancy loaning it to the museum?

Or better still, donating it ;)
    Or even better still, donating it to me.
  • Options
    Shirts going up for auction today.
  • Options
    Resurrecting this thread...been bored in lockdown and looking to expand my charlton collection...if anyone has any MESH away shirts for sale that would fit an M/L please let me know...few on ebay but not my size. Also any allsports or redbus sweatshirts/jumpers that people are interested in selling let me know and drop me a pm! :smiley:
  • Options
    Be aware tht prices are stupid at the moment
  • Options
    Resurrecting this thread...been bored in lockdown and looking to expand my charlton collection...if anyone has any MESH away shirts for sale that would fit an M/L please let me know...few on ebay but not my size. Also any allsports or redbus sweatshirts/jumpers that people are interested in selling let me know and drop me a pm! :smiley:
    I've got a few bits that I am looking to move on, or possibly trade?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Any 80's stuff?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Any 80's stuff?
    Sadly not, Viglen onwards.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:
    Any 80's stuff?
    Have you got the green and purple baby 94'ish?   I'd be looking for a large.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:
    Any 80's stuff?
    Yes mate going for £100 on ebayas your a mate £99.50.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:
    Any 80's stuff?
    Yes mate going for £100 on ebayas your a mate £99.50.
    Does that include postage?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:
    Any 80's stuff?
    94-96 Home (Viglen)
    95-96 3rd (Viglen)
    98-00 Home (MESH)
    00-02 Home (Redbus)
    10-12 Home (krbs)
    10-12 Away (krbs)
    19-20 Home (Children with Cancer Charity)
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:
    Any 80's stuff?
    Not for you then?
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:
    Any 80's stuff?
    Not for you then?
    Pm'd you.
  • Options
    Who bid £831 for the 88/89 one
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Who bid £831 for the 88/89 one
    Me, the medium fits me like a glove.