Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Maik Taylor and Robbie Earnshaw

edited June 2007 in Rumours
Rumoured that these are APs next two siginings / targets.

All ways liked Earnie and thought that, had we stayed up, he and Darren would have made an excellent partnership.

Taylor - Very accomplished GK. Lots of experience. Would be a good signing in my eyes....

Comments

• i think there may be some truth in one of them, not heard anything about the other.
  • Robbie Earnshaw,i would be happy with that
  • still no rumours of central midfielders though!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]still no rumours of central midfielders though!

I reckon our midfield will consist of a couple of season-long loans. Who they are is another matter.
  • I think Alex Song will be back, Simon Walton, Matty Holland, Josh Wright will feature in part of this season after going on loan so i'm told, Reidy will be class, probs need one more decent midfielder.
  • Would make sense to have an experienced keeper with Randolph and Elliot being so young and would encourage them as they would see a realistic chance of taking his place in the near future.

Carson has the problem of being behind a 26 year old keeper at Liverpool and so could be on the bench for the next ten years.