Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Top 6 Choices - Away Days

So...looking at my work rota. I can squeeze in 6 away days this season. As well as my season ticket on top. What games would you opt for out of them 6 away games I'm looking to go to?

Comments

• Stay clear away from Millwall

You'll tell yourself for weeks that this is the year we'll finally beat them away from home but within the opening 10mins; Pearce will have been sent off, Dijksteel will have two own goals and you'll have a headache from hearing Miiiiiiiiiiii non stop
    Not this year - please, not again this year.
  • bobmunro said:
    Stay clear away from Millwall

You'll tell yourself for weeks that this is the year we'll finally beat them away from home but within the opening 10mins; Pearce will have been sent off, Dijksteel will have two own goals and you'll have a headache from hearing Miiiiiiiiiiii non stop
    Not this year - please, not again this year.
    See @CharltonLad88... Its beginning already
  • Millwall
    Brentford
    Fulham
    Leeds
    Bristol City
    West Brom

• Ultimately it will be decided by the Saturdays that my son gets off work. My preference would be for the more distant ones. My thinking being that one day I'd like to complete the 92, I'd rather get the more distant ones sorted whist I've still got my health and youthful good looks.
  • Cardiff (not been)
    Stoke (not been, work mate is a Stokey fan and he'll be at The Valley, thought I'd return the gesture and head up there)
    QPR (not been)
    Fulham (been, but lovely ground)
    Derby (not been)
    Brentford (been, but those 4 bloody pubs, can't say no)
  • Slightly frustrated by the fixture list, with 2 games I want to go to being midweek (Brizzle and Forest) and Swansea being on NYD! Slightly underwhelming start to the season as well, but picking 6 weekend or bank holiday matches

Fulham - classic ground
    WBA - not been
    QPR - grotty ground but winnable local match
    Derby - not been
    Brentford - final season at GP
    Leeds - not been