Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bonne Confirmed

Comments

• Options
    The last part of the article makes no sense.

"The Valley outfit remain under a transfer embargo so they will be open to offers for their first team players"

Have i missed something? Surely the fact we're under an embargo would mean we're desperate to keep the very few players we do have, and it'd take really good offers for us to let them go? Not selling a guy who scored 11 goals for just 1m.
    I don't understand our embargo, as surely it's not a complete embargo on signing players, but rather one that restricts fees or wages

Otherwise you could have a situation where we could sell several players for decent fees, have plenty of money in the bank, yet have to play a 16 year old and Sue Parkes up front!
    Think Sue is more of a (mine) sweeper, have you seen her in action with vula vents?
  • Options
    Never seen her with that South African trumpet thing.
  • Options
    If esi are in this to fleece the club for every penny, why would they accept £1m for a player when they can get £3m? If they are fuelled by greed and determined to strip us dry, I don’t get why they would sell on the cheap?

ffs, we can’t even get taken over by proper con men!
  • Options
    If esi are in this to fleece the club for every penny, why would they accept £1m for a player when they can get £3m? If they are fuelled by greed and determined to strip us dry, I don’t get why they would sell on the cheap?

Quicker to get a million and then be out the door before the EFL come back with anything regarding their ownership
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    "If only we could find more scapegoats like Bonne we'd be millionaires Rodney"
  • Options

The higher the transfer fee increases the likelihood of payment through installments. 
  • Options
    £500k is a total pisstake, of course he's a rough diamond that's why we signed him. Fed up of Charlton doing everyone's scouting for them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They can make a bid, doesn’t mean we have to accept it.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    £500k is a total pisstake, of course he's a rough diamond that's why we signed him. Fed up of Charlton doing everyone's scouting for them.
    It's a piss take OK but nothing that you shouldn't expect. 

Given the club is still a basket case one at the moment anyone is going to chance their arm at picking up a bargain. And with our current owners only too happy to sell anyone or anything they can, don't be surprised if he goes for an unrealistic fee.

• Options
    It says an opening bid of £500k. No need to sell unless we become desperate as we can’t replace him with salary cap now in place. I would put price today at £2M plus hefty sell on fee. 
  • Options
    Gonna believe Steve Gallen and the South London Press compared with the Sun!!

After all Gallen said the other day that there had only been one club who'd asked about Bonne and we told them where to go
  • Options
    how much did we pay, was it around £200k. Plus likely sell on fee to orient. Why would we sell for a small profit like that. 

Dropping down a league will increase his value as in theory, he should score more. 
  • Options
    how much did we pay, was it around £200k. Plus likely sell on fee to orient. Why would we sell for a small profit like that. 

Dropping down a league will increase his value as in theory, he should score more. 
    As I said at the end of the season; Kieffer Moore scored the same amount of goals as Bonne this season and has just gone for £2m...

Thats the sort of figure we should be demanding for him!!

What would Peterborough be doing right now if they had him and a Championship team were sniffing about?
  • Options
    With the salary cap we could only offer a replacement £1.3k a week! Ridiculous 
  • Options
    Salary Cap = £2k per week
    Transfer Embargo = £1.3k per week
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One minute his misses are the cause of us going down. The next he's worth £5m.

I suspect the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
    Yeah sorry he’s worth 10.
  • Options
    In theory, we offer a player £2.3m a year but would only be able to offer the rest of the squad £200k a year?
  • Options
    In normal circumstances I’d drive him to Preston myself for a decent offer. But these are not normal circumstances. 
  • Options
    Do you honestly think the Shit in the sun newspaper 
    or any of these crap hound rags are telling the truth about Bonne, if Bowyer and co are staying I am certain Bonne will be.
    he needs a good season in league one to increase his experience and value etc
  • Options

As regards to Lyle Taylor and Notts Forest I cannot see them wanting a dishonourable snake who is scared of being tackled 👎👎
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I don't understand the confusion here

That article says that Preston are lining up a £500k bid which is consistent with the Cawley story
  • Options
    Yes I saw that and that’s makes more sense.
    and are we all rally heart Broken If Philips leaves?
    he is a gold stopper., most of the time, but he cannot kick a ball far and struggles to catch  a ball on many occasions and his punching out is very suspect. he is a good league one goalkeeper 
    but so is Ben Amos.👍👍

• Options
    I don't understand the confusion here

That article says that Preston BID £500k, it doesn't say we've accepted it
      A friend of mine at Preston says it’s Bollocks 
      So there is no confusion here at all.
      The sun newspaper is a shit paper not fit even for 
      Haddock and chips 😂😂😂