Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CL First Fixture Sweepstake 2019 in aid of Charlton Upbeats (**Draw on Page 3**)

124»

Comments

• Well done...last game could be winner goes up.
    I'm more concerned with who might relegate us - Millwall in early April could be tricky!
  • Congratulations to @redlanered who has won the First Fixture sweepstake following the news that Charlton will be heading to Blackburn Rovers on the opening day of the season. £175 will be heading to the @redlanered
    as a much-deserved prize. @AFKABartram felt confident that his draw of Leeds United away might be the winner. He couldn't have been more wrong as it is, in fact, the last fixture, but this wins a consolation prize of £25, so he was kind of right.

If the two winners would like to inbox me their bank details, I will ensure that their prizes are delivered as soon as possible.

Finally, thank you to all 46 people who contributed to this. It's a great cause, in my opinion, and once the Charlton Upbeats will benefit from your generosity. Thank you also to the anonymous donor who added to the pot.

• Congratulations to @redlanered who has won the First Fixture sweepstake following the news that Charlton will be heading to Blackburn Rovers on the opening day of the season. £175 will be heading to the @redlanered
    as a much-deserved prize. @AFKABartram felt confident that his draw of Leeds United away might be the winner. He couldn't have been more wrong as it is, in fact, the last fixture, but this wins a consolation prize of £25, so he was kind of right.

If the two winners would like to inbox me their bank details, I will ensure that their prizes are delivered as soon as possible.

Finally, thank you to all 46 people who contributed to this. It's a great cause, in my opinion, and once the Charlton Upbeats will benefit from your generosity. Thank you also to the anonymous donor who added to the pot.

Thanks as ever for organising this.  It's actually the second time I've won this (Brentford away, 2014-15).  As then, I'll split the prize 50/50 with the Upbeats
    That's really generous of you, @redlanered. In the 2014-15 season, we achieved mid-table safety. That would be good enough for most of us, I suspect.

Thanks as ever for organising this.  It's actually the second time I've won this (Brentford away, 2014-15).  As then, I'll split the prize 50/50 with the Upbeats
    Top man red and thanks for organising it thai.  Everyone's a winner.
  • Congrats @redlanered.

We start away (Blackburn) and finish away (Leeds).
    Twice in five? years for @redlanered. It’s a fix, I tell you, a fix. Has he got pictures of thai_malaysia_addick caught in a compromising position?  The truth must out. 
  • Congrats @redlanered.

Twice in five? years for @redlanered. It’s a fix, I tell you, a fix. Has he got pictures of thai_malaysia_addick caught in a compromising position?  The truth must out. 
    My lawyer will be handling all matters relating to the pictures in due course.
  • Congrats @redlanered.

My lawyer will be handling all matters relating to the pictures in due course.
    You're looking in the wrong direction...it's the bloke at the EFL that I've got some dirt  on...
  • 2 away from winning. But well done Redlanered. First time I have done this and £11 off to a worthy cause.
  • Congratulations to @redlanered and a massive thank you to @thai malaysia addick for both organising and his companies generosity in putting up the prize money. Another excellent contribution to the Upbeats.

Thanks also to everyone for taking part