Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just giving for vandalised London taxis

Carl Ross has started a just giving page to raise £1000 for black cabs that were vandalised in France last week taking DDay veterens to the commerate day. I am in wandered if anybody else wanted to contribute. 

Comments

• Link?
  • First time I've heard about this, bad
  • Unbelievable. Looks like the French have their share of arseholes as well.
  • Did the same last year apparently.. Hence why the taxis were left in an open public car park, but still happened again. 
  • Why would they vandalise the taxis?
  • se9addick said:
    Why would they vandalise the taxis?
    We had a mirror kicked off while parked at a hotel just outside Rouen a few years ago, we put it down to UK registration plates at the time (we were on holiday before living here) as it was only motor that had been touched.
  • Obviously someone doesn't like us. 
  • All countries have arseholes
  • se9addick said:
    We had a mirror kicked off while parked at a hotel just outside Rouen a few years ago, we put it down to UK registration plates at the time (we were on holiday before living here) as it was only motor that had been touched.
    Should have started a JustGiving page.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:
    se9addick said:
    Should have started a JustGiving page.
    People like me don't qualify for that sort of thing mate
  • Money exceeded and I think now closed, well done to anyone who contributed.
  • All countries have arseholes

England's is Gillingham