Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Don't think the new kit will be released untill end of the season and there is more clarification on ownership, we are always the last to reveal anyway xD
  • Options
    Don't think the new kit will be released untill end of the season and there is more clarification on ownership, we are always the last to reveal anyway xD
    What has ownership got to do with it?

By the sounds of things when I tweeted Hummel and from what Henry has said, the designs had been submitted so was just about putting the kit together
  • Options
    O’Neill’s the GAA shirt manufacturer makes the Wycombe shirts. 
  • Options
    What has ownership got to do with it?

By the sounds of things when I tweeted Hummel and from what Henry has said, the designs had been submitted so was just about putting the kit together
    With no real clarity on who currently owns the club, It's possible that a shirt sponsor is yet to be secured.
  • Options
    I'm guessing the wait for ours is around shirt sponsor.....that and the fact that for some inexplicable reason we also release them later than everyone else (not wanting to take the opportunity to sell a few shirts for the summer)
  • Options
    O’Neill’s the GAA shirt manufacturer makes the Wycombe shirts. 
    You remember that monstrosity of a goalkeepers shirt they designed for them a year or two back with the aim of putting strikers off? 
  • Options
    Is this the one?

• Options
    iaitch said:
    Is this the one?

Can you imagine it?  After all the shit this football club has been through, one of the multitude of dickheads foisted on us signs off something similar to the above as our new kit?

An often used phrase...  ONLY at Charlton!
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Is this the one?

That's the one alright 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    maybe it is just a myth then - just feels like more clubs reveal their new kits a long time before ours and that we miss out on summer sales (doesn't bother me at all, but I know my kids would want and wear a new shirt throughout the summer)

Certainly seems to be alot of new Hummel kits out there already?
  • Options
    maybe it is just a myth then - just feels like more clubs reveal their new kits a long time before ours and that we miss out on summer sales (doesn't bother me at all, but I know my kids would want and wear a new shirt throughout the summer)

Certainly seems to be alot of new Hummel kits out there already?
    I think the issue is there's 92 league clubs, so even if were bang on average in releasing our kits then half of those clubs would have released kits and it'd feel like we were late to the game.

Also there's the fact that you notice every kit release prior to ours, but probably not many after (after all, you were waiting for our kit to come out), so it always feels like the vast majority of kits come out before ours, because the vast majority of kits launches you saw were before ours.
  • Options
    If we have a club to launch a new kit and If we have non-crookedscum owners: anybody know how much the CAFC 2020 club will make from a shirt sale? Or will it mostly still be going to the shop’s owners/business?
    Stylish as it might be I’ll want to support the football club as best I can on my available resources 
  • Options
    Ross said:
    That sponsors logo is massive. I thought there were restrictions on the size, still nice to see a betting company get a chance to sponsor someone. Kits are average.
  • Options
    Come on Nug - dont you usually make some mock ups yourself ?
  • Options
    On that link it says 'The Middlesbrough 2020-2021 home strip was just officially revealed by the Neil Warnock after it was announced that he would continue at the Championship club'.

So Warnock is now known as the Neil Warnock?
  • Options
    @Ollywozere is there any update regarding our kits? Are there issues with sponsors etc seeing as ESI aren't sorted out?
  • Options
    So I was in Liverpool in a rooftop bar overlooking the liverbuilding yesterday and in walks some of the mens/ women's team doing what I think was their away kit photo shoot

Seems they've gone back to that horrible luminous blue colour
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ross said:
    nice away kit, collar on the home kit is awful
  • Options
    Ross said:
    nice away kit, collar on the home kit is awful
    Oh I really like that, overall though its Hummel continuing with their retro themes
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    LTKapal said:
    So I was in Liverpool in a rooftop bar overlooking the liverbuilding yesterday and in walks some of the mens/ women's team doing what I think was their away kit photo shoot

More of a greeny blue

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/09/nike-liverpool-20-21-away-kit.html
  • Options
    Ross said:
    LTKapal said:

More of a greeny blue

Christ thats awful!! - Nike really are producing terrible kits at the moment some of which seem to be a cross between a Football shirt and casual wear!!
  • Options
    Looks like someone has thrown a tin of paint over it.
  • Options
    Ross said:
    LTKapal said:

More of a greeny blue

That's the one yeah, I thought it looked slightly better in person but still not my cup of tea
  • Options
    Ross said:
    LTKapal said:

More of a greeny blue

Christ thats awful!! - Nike really are producing terrible kits at the moment some of which seem to be a cross between a Football shirt and casual wear!!
    Agree in general but i do like their new Barcelona kits

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/09/barcelona-20-21-home-kit.html

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/09/fc-barcelona-20-21-away-kit.html