Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ruben Lameiras

We’re rumoured to be interested in signing him. He’s done well at current club Plymouth, so could be a good signing

https://the72.co.uk/133602/charlton-athletic-plan-swoop-for-plymouth-argyle-maestro/

Comments

• Options
    We already have a thread for transfer speculation.
  • Options
    good player would be happy with him without a takeover. 
  • Options
    He put in one of the worst individual performances I've ever seen at The Valley this season.

It was comically bad.
  • Options
    ^^^someone posted this, almost to the word, about Lyle Taylor when he visited with Wimbledon
  • Options
    When we played Plymouth away from home he played well I thought. Think he won a penalty (?)
  • Options
    When we played Plymouth away from home he played well I thought. Think he won a penalty (?)
    He was very dangerous at their place. 

• Options
    He was very dangerous at their place. 

Soft terrorist?
  • Options
    If Thomas D saw that match, Ruben will be on a taxi on his way to Sparrows Lane right now...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    So we cant afford a league two player now!!! Wages wise! 
  • Options
    Tommy has probably told his Uncle that Ruben isnt worth the wages we're offering after we all took the piss out of him for job hunting @ Peterborough
  • Options
    laughable situation we are in 
  • Options
    Not sure ‘swoop’ should be used when describing our transfer activity. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Why not just say it’s about two grand a week less than he wants and can get elsewhere.
  • Options
    Why not just say it’s about two grand a week less than he wants and can get elsewhere.

1. maybe that isn't the issue

2. maybe he doesn't know what the issue is

3. maybe he does know but has been asked not to say
  • Options
    Stumbling block = Roland.
  • Options
    uie2 said:
    Scoham said:
    So we cant afford a league two player now!!! Wages wise! 
    He's not a League 2 player though, is he?

Has played 4 seasons in League One for Coventry and Argyle.
    And now out of contract at Argyle and a free agent.

• Options
    #bobbins
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Signed for FC Famalicao in Portugal

Looks like Lameiras has signed a four-year deal with FC Famalicão. Hard to see him getting that length of contract at #cafc, but that's just my opinion.
  • Options
    The stumbling block was money

And it wasn't a stumbling block - it was a big, fuck-off wall
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Swisdom said:

Rich is saying it was because he changed agent last minute to a Portuguese one and a move back home was the preference
  • Options
    FC Falamalicao has a capacity of 5,307, looking to expand to around 7,500 for their top flight adventure. Wouldn't expect a four year deal here but shame on Roland that we can't compete with these minow's in the transfer market. I bet they don't get anything like our TV money either.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    FC Falamalicao has a capacity of 5,307, looking to expand to around 7,500 for their top flight adventure. Wouldn't expect a four year deal here but shame on Roland that we can't compete with these minow's in the transfer market. I bet they don't get anything like our TV money either.
    But everything you've just said implies it's more to do with going home, than money...
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Rich is saying it was because he changed agent last minute to a Portuguese one and a move back home was the preference
    Yeah but let's not let the truth get in the way of some club bashing 
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    But everything you've just said implies it's more to do with going home, than money...
    It also implies there was no offer worth staying here for.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    Ferryman said:
    It also implies there was no offer worth staying here for.
    From ANY club, not just Charlton!!!!
  • Options
    On the other thread some people complained that we gave Pratley a two year deal at 33. Darren was prepared to take lower wages for greater security. 

Are we really saying we would want to offer a four year deal to a player who has never played at this level before? 

Good luck to him. We move on to the next target.