Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2019
    252-8. Both blokes who can swing a bat are gone.

WI are relying on 9, 10 and 11 to score 37 from 24 balls. Aussies are going to win.
  • Options
    252-7
    Where's your money at this point. 
    I still think Windies can do it.
    I knew the Aussies would win all along :smile:
  • Options
    Disappointed that it looks like Australia will win, but it's good that this world cup will be a proper contest between bat and ball
  • Options
    Pah. Can't stand the Aussie cricket team.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Fucking hate how Australia slowly choke the opposition, usually from a losing position. Why can't someone just stay in and beat them? 
    Looks like you called it.
  • Options
    256-9
  • Options
    256-9      5 for Starc
  • Options
    33 from 8 needed

Nurse has smashed 2 from 11
  • Options
    I hate the thought of Aussies winning this tournament and having Warners ugly face laughing on the winners podium. 
  • Options
    1 run from the 49th over.

The Aussies at cricket are a bit like The Germans at football.
    Very hard to beat with a never say die attitude and fearless.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    50 overs up...

WI 273-9. Aussies win by 15.
  • Options
    Aussies win by 15 runs
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    At least they got a bloody nose at the end. Should’ve won that by 30 but four straight boundaries to end the innings cut it in half.
  • Options
    Australia haven't got the runs in them to win it IMO. Smith is top class but doesn't have a good enough strike rate. He relies on others around him getting runs quick. Coulter-Nile will probably never better his innings today. 
  • Options
    Someone ALWAYS scores the runs. If NCN had got out for 10 then we'd have seen Cummins' first ODI fifty. They're so fucking annoying. I hope someone thrashes them
  • Options
    Just seen the Surrey scorecard! Had thought Somerset had thrown that one away. Day automatically improved :)
  • Options
    India v Aus today.
    India won the toss and will bat.
    The Oval a sea of blue.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Just seen the Surrey scorecard! Had thought Somerset had thrown that one away. Day automatically improved :)
    Where's the flag button when you need it.
  • Options
    IND 21-0 off 6
  • Options
    41-0 off 10
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If England are to win the WC then we probably need to beat one or both of these teams.
    I would say India are our biggest threat and then Australia.

PS Zampa is not very good & it's little things like this that can make the difference
  • Options
    Loving the Oval right now. 
    Cracking atmosphere. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    If England are to win the WC then we probably need to beat one or both of these teams.
    I would say India are our biggest threat and then Australia.

PS Zampa is not very good & it's little things like this that can make the difference

Zampa has proved to be very expensive, likely we will see Lyon take his place from hereon.

From what I've seen so far, England have a stronger batting and bowling line-up than all the sides, with IND
    running them very close in the batting dept, however, Bumrah apart, I don't think their bowling is as good as England.
    Windies will continue to surprise teams, simply because of the ferocity of their bowling, but feel they are a batter short / though could eventually get the 4th spot.
  • Options
    100-0 off 19.
    No swing at all for Starc
  • Options
    What’s surprising me is we’ve yet to see a team start to really accelerate the RR between the 20-30th overs. Despite the batting power of most sides everyone seems content playing quite safe in the middle overs.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    136-1 off 25.
    I wonder if 'the aussies' are at the Oval?.
  • Options
    Surprised they've bowled very few bouncers.
  • Options
    178-1 off 31
  • Options
    India looking very strong so far.
  • Options
    136-1 off 25.
    I wonder if 'the aussies' are at the Oval?.
    They are outside trying to raise funds for the tickets