Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Retro Charlton Shirts in particular Admiral and Osca

Hi all, I've always been a big fan of the Admiral & Osca shirts we had back in 80's and early 90's. Anyone had any luck finding someone who has reproduced them. I had the Osca shirt with the white bank and Woolwich. Love the admiral shirt in the Red & Grey. Cheers.

Comments

• The club did the Osca shirts a few years ago (without the Woolwich logo).

I’ve always wanted a repro of the Bukta shirt from the late 70’s, still the best kit ever.
  • I'd really like to get hold of the yellow Woolwich shirt. Anyone know if they ever went on sale?
  • Pretty sure they didn’t. Getting hold of the red one in ‘88 was hard enough!

I still really want the blue V-necked Fads one even though I’ve unfortunately seen it sported at games by a certain Mr Ackworth
  • PopIcon said:
    I'd really like to get hold of the yellow Woolwich shirt. Anyone know if they ever went on sale?
    Never went on sale. I believe we only wore it twice, once against Liverpool and the other against Arsenal. 
  • cafc999 said:
    PopIcon said:
    I'd really like to get hold of the yellow Woolwich shirt. Anyone know if they ever went on sale?
    Never went on sale. I believe we only wore it twice, once against Liverpool and the other against Arsenal. 
    Wow, good knowledge. I'm guessing that there are very few, low double numbers of these floating around.
  • PopIcon said:
    cafc999 said:
    PopIcon said:
    Wow, good knowledge. I'm guessing that there are very few, low double numbers of these floating around.
    Only ever seen one of those yellow ones for sale and that was about 15 years ago
  • Plenty on display at Wembley. Many lapsed fans who feel a need to support the Addicks again I feel.
  • cafc999 said:
    PopIcon said:
    cafc999 said:
    PopIcon said:
    Only ever seen one of those yellow ones for sale and that was about 15 years ago
    There are a couple of white Woolwich shirts I've never seen too.
    Where do you think they best place to get old shirts is?
  • Theres a blue Woolwich one on eBay atm
  • ads said:
    Theres a blue Woolwich one on eBay atm
    Share the link, I cannot find it.
  • Sponsored links:

• new acquisition for the Museum.

Well done @charltonnick

And before you ask the answer is "no"
  • How much does the osca shirt go for?
  • clb74 said:
    How much does the osca shirt go for?
    Why? Do you have one for sale?
  • cafc999 said:
    clb74 said:
    Just curious 999.
  • clb74 said:
    cafc999 said:
    clb74 said:
    Just curious 999.
    Dam, was hoping you had one 
  • clb74 said:
    cafc999 said:
    clb74 said:
    Just curious 999.
    That’s a bit pricey.
  • Have got a pair of the blue Admiral shorts at home. They're very short....
    Can you loan them to the museum please
  • Yes of course.
  • Sponsored links:

Probably worth £50 to the right buyer (not me)
  • clb74 said:
    I sold mine for £500 a few months ago 
  • shine166 said:
    clb74 said:
    I sold mine for £500 a few months ago 
    On eBay? Do you still have your others?
  • Yes of course.
    Thank you