Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2018/19 programmes needed

i need a few aways if anyone can help please

MK league cup
stevenage

oxford
wimbledon
coventry
Doncaster league
blackpool
rochdale

mint condition only

cheers

Comments

• I've got a spare Doncaster away league programme you can have - but it can hardly be described as mint.
  • No programme issued for Stevenage
  • There are copies of the away games at Coventry and Blackpool on Ebay at the moment. 

There was a programme for the Stevenage game but it was downloadable only. You might still be able to find it on their website. If not, PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward a copy of the download to you. 
  • There are copies of the away games at Coventry and Blackpool on Ebay at the moment. 

There was a programme for the Stevenage game but it was downloadable only. You might still be able to find it on their website. If not, PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward a copy of the download to you. 
    There is a hard copy of the Stevenage game, but VERY rare.
  • chappers said:
    i need a few aways if anyone can help please

MK league cup
    stevenage

oxford
    wimbledon
    coventry
    Doncaster league
    blackpool
    rochdale

mint condition only

cheers
    I'll swap you for Exeter 1921.
  • No programme issued for Stevenage
    Cheers Henry

Yeah I’m watching the Cov one. 
  • Try the following web site. www.curtis-sport.com they have the covenrty one in stock. You should be able to find others there.