Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who is he?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nice touch. Saw him too as we left, must have been almost an hour after the game had ended - poor kid was in pieces. So many memories of the day, but apart from BFG's and the bedlam that followed, this is one I keep coming back to and thinking about. Football - the most important of life's unimportant things. I'll contribute.
  • Options
    I am sorry but this is very over the top, yes well done to the young boy and his parents. But buy him a season ticket merely for not being a sore loser, yes it is a great quality in this world and deserves a lot of respect but not buy him a season ticket lol
    This 100%
  • Options
    At the girl in the fountain? Crack on mate
    Looking at the size of her, I think she just confused the fountain for a bidet.

I've had worse.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Rudders22 said:
    His Mum and Dad were close by doing the same. His Mum was in bits crying her eyes out. 
    I’m going to sound harsh - really harsh - I saw the lad as I was leaving Wembley and it’s a lovely gesture, but why were they putting themselves through that when it was clearly causing them distress? 
    Erm, isn’t that called strength of character?
    Maybe, I’m just super cynical and assume that most things like this are done for social media fame! 
    Even that old munter curling one out in the fountain?!?
    Are we talking about some woman having a shit in a fountain ????
    I thought she just flashed her arse and it was a myth she shat in the fountain ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Rudders22 said:
    His Mum and Dad were close by doing the same. His Mum was in bits crying her eyes out. 
    I’m going to sound harsh - really harsh - I saw the lad as I was leaving Wembley and it’s a lovely gesture, but why were they putting themselves through that when it was clearly causing them distress? 
    Maybe, I’m just super cynical and assume that most things like this are done for social media fame! 
    I thought she just flashed her arse and it was a myth she shat in the fountain ?
    I think she just flashed. There is a brief video. I think in the picture the black thing at the back were her pants... I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.  But she certainly should be keeping herself covered up. 

• Options
    When I walked past the young lad, he was balling his eyes out. 
    Wimp.
  • Options
    Buying his season ticket would be a great idea. The Sunderland supporters were devastated , but friendly as always. Assuming this kid hadn’t just wiped his arse with his right hand, I’m in for £50. Our club and our fans will only gain from this sort of gesture as it sets us aside.
  • Options
    I am sorry but this is very over the top, yes well done to the young boy and his parents. But buy him a season ticket merely for not being a sore loser, yes it is a great quality in this world and deserves a lot of respect but not buy him a season ticket lol
    Sunday was probably the shittest day in the kids life. Why not turn into a day he'll always remember with a simple act of kindness.

Each to their own I guess, I do think its great the way he has acted... but to buy him a season ticket is a bit extreme. but that's me, not quite as bad as the guy on their forum as I do think its very admirable. Good luck to him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice idea
  • Options
    He was balling his eyes out when I walked by. I shook his hand
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Rudders22 said:
    No....we are talking about some shit having a woman in a fountain.
  • Options
    I will chip in
  • Options
    I will give you half when we meet up for the France weekend.
  • Options
    Fantastic gesture
  • Options
    I'm willing to contribute, totally deserved, be extremely proud if he was my son to applaud success in such a way and not be bitter and twisted because his team was defeated, unlike the Luton scumbags who came to the Valley recently.

Good luck to him and his team.

• Options
    I will also chip in.
  • Options
    Yep, me too. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At this rate there's gonna be enough in the kitty to buy the young fella a season ticket for life.

The poor lad, imagine having to go and watch them every week for the rest of your life?
  • Options
    If we are going to buy him a season ticket he will need a Charlton shirt as well,and are we sure his willing to travel to the valley for games?
  • Options
    Kids season ticket at Charlton is only £50 isn't it, you’ll be able to get his whole family one at this rate!  Saw him after the game and i tend to agree with @se9addick ‘s comments so won’t be adding but good luck to you lot and the kid.
  • Options
    RedRyan said:
    Sunderland fans will argue about anything won't they?!

Some of the comments on there are brilliant, typed just as they would say it in their neck of the woods:

"On another thread you come across as a decent bloke, on here you are gannin on like a fucking tit"

"You are having an absolute mare here like son, fucking hell gan to bed."

Some genuinely funny shit on there. Very similar to here actually .

Another thread caught my eye so I couldn't resist having a quick read

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/london-is-a-cesspit.1475280/

'' The stretch between Ealing and Wembley was possibly the worst place I’ve been to anywhere in Britain. A stinking, rancid, run down mess. Is there anywhere more disgusting? ''

'' Your house ''