Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Talk sport now

About Charlton.

Comments

• Options
    Who’s the Charlton player talking??
  • Options
    Danny Mills.
  • Options
    ah did I miss it?
  • Options
    Is that Danny 'Safe Hands' Mills?
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    ah did I miss it?
    I don't think you missed too much.

What was supposed to be a chat about Charlton seemed to be mostly about Danny Mills and Leeds.

There was a mention of Lord Bowyer and the job he'd done under the circumstances, a little bit about the '98 Play-Off Final, but every time a new line of enquiry was opened Mills somehow managed to bring the conversation back to himself.
  • Options
    Danny 'I'm having Christmas off' Mills.
    As clear a cynical ploy as I have ever witnessed.....who did he think he was kidding?
  • Options
    As clear a cynical ploy as I have ever witnessed.....who did he think he was kidding?

No one that’s why when he admitted it to me in a box at the 02 I told him I was about to throw him off the balcony and he better do one sharpish 
    Come off it. If you were there it was blatantly obvious he did it on purpose.
  • Options

No one that’s why when he admitted it to me in a box at the 02 I told him I was about to throw him off the balcony and he better do one sharpish 
    Met his dad in a pub in Norwich and he told me the same - totally did it to get Christmas off 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sasa Ilic & Michael Gray on now.
  • Options
    That was a nice lighthearted segment.....good to know Sasha will be at the game....Michael Gray will be one of the Sky presenters.
    Thanks for the heads up clive.
  • Options

I think that’s what NLA was saying - no one was fooled. 

Gary Lineker said he didn’t believe any player would do that when Danny Baker asked him on their show. Which makes me question a lot of Gary’s other insights. 
  • Options
    For those that missed Ilic & Gray or want to listen again https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1558674000/1558683000/
  • Options
    addick05 said:
    Mr White says the takeover is very close. 

So is f*****g Christmas!!
    Which Christmas ?
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I think that’s what NLA was saying - no one was fooled. 

Gary Lineker said he didn’t believe any player would do that when Danny Baker asked him on their show. Which makes me question a lot of Gary’s other insights. 
    Quite right I misread that. Sorry NLA. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    clive said:
    For those that missed Ilic & Gray or want to listen again https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1558674000/1558683000/
    Crazy that Danny Dichio had his boots off... Your a bloody Striker!!

Although Steve Jones didnt take one for us

Never twigged that Gray and Ilic were at Leeds together
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If I remember Kevin Phillips did not take a penalty for Sunderland either. 
  • Options
    Sark99 said:
    If I remember Kevin Phillips did not take a penalty for Sunderland either. 
    He got taken off injured during the game thankfully. 
  • Options
    So are Israel and Palestine for peace..
  • Options
    Danny mills.

The bald boring right back that doesn't give a crap about Charlton but also thinks he's Phill Mitchell and deserved more England call ups.

I hope you never allowed your wife to be in the same room as Pardew for too long

• Options
    Did he say that this morning?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Yes😂
  • Options
    anyone got the extract of what he says? 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Yes......more than once.
  • Options

Ah ................... The Pale King.

Must be Spectre taking us over then ,..... Mr Bond !

• Options
    J BLOCK said:
    anyone got the extract of what he says? 
    He just said win or lose, he's heard a takeover is very close to happening.