Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Before the internet how did posters...

wipe their own arses?

Just wondering based on some of the Wembley threads/posts on here past few days?! 

Threads to appear before Sunday:

Do the tube doors at Wembley Park open automatically or are they button  operated?

Do I sing or clap or clap and sing?

When leaving the house should clothes be worn?

What is the Wi-Fi speed at Wembley and will I be able to login to Facebook during the game as it is affecting my decision to go?

Will eating carbs the morning of the game bloat me for 3pm? 

Comments

• Options
    Cracked up at the 1st one! Button operated lol
  • Options
    I am very much enjoying learning what the print status is of different posters tickets, whether they have arrived, or not as the case may be, then repeat questions and answers along the same themes.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    25000 people shouting out the window 'I ordered a ticket its not here yet ahhhhhhh' as if they are the only person waiting. 
  • Options
    Masturbation was a lot more difficult 
    Having worked away this week staying  in  a hotel with non existent internet connection I can concur.

The Premier Inn in room brochure and freeview babestation doesn't touch the sides after years of being spoiled by the internet.

Really don't know how I got through the 90s looking back now.

Kids these days will never know the hardships of fishing out a copy of Razzle from a stream and drying it on the nearby trees. Then returning it back to the steam to remove the DNA evidence.

The questions asked on these threads are surely part of a parody that i've missed the start of? There's a thread on taking a bag in FFS!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Bronco.

• Options
    In answer to the original question, we got a magazine and a sock
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When the tickets first went on sale every fan was buying 50 tickets each 
    now they’re being posted it’s 40,000 envelopes that have to be sent out 
  • Options
    Had to ask the help of Females if they would be pleased to participate in preventative prostate practices. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Having worked away this week staying  in  a hotel with non existent internet connection I can concur.

The Premier Inn in room brochure and freeview babestation doesn't touch the sides after years of being spoiled by the internet.

Kids these days will never know the hardships of fishing out a copy of Razzle from a stream and drying it on the nearby trees. Then returning it back to the steam to remove the DNA evidence.

The questions asked on these threads are surely part of a parody that i've missed the start of? There's a thread on taking a bag in FFS!
    I put info on the bags out there to prevent us flask wielding blanket clutching wrong uns from kicking off at the turnstiles when a security jobsworth tries to separate us from our most treasured possessions. There will be families there, and we don’t want kids to see those soft terrorist shit sort of scenes eh  o:)
    Now, more importantly, what variations of milk do Wembley offer with their lattes?  :/
  • Options
    3blokes said:

I put info on the bags out there to prevent us flask wielding blanket clutching wrong uns from kicking off at the turnstiles when a security jobsworth tries to separate us from our most treasured possessions. There will be families there, and we don’t want kids to see those soft terrorist shit sort of scenes eh  o:)
    Now, more importantly, what variations of milk do Wembley offer with their lattes?  :/
    I believe they do semi skimmed with a soy option.
  • Options
    wipe their own arses?

Just wondering based on some of the Wembley threads/posts on here past few days?! 

Threads to appear before Sunday:

Do the tube doors at Wembley Park open automatically or are they button  operated?

Do I sing or clap or clap and sing?

When leaving the house should clothes be worn?

What is the Wi-Fi speed at Wembley and will I be able to login to Facebook during the game as it is affecting my decision to go?

Will eating carbs the morning of the game bloat me for 3pm? 
    Explains why we only had 15,000 T the full members final
  • Options
    I do think it has been nice to see the younger folk and more computer literate helping out the not so literate. Our fans are a pretty helpful bunch...yes sarcastic as well.
  • Options
    So it's going go be jeans and t shirt weather. How does the modern gentleman carry all his bits and pieces to a football match?
  • Options
    So it's going go be jeans and t shirt weather. How does the modern gentleman carry all his bits and pieces to a football match?
    Comb ?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Same as travelling on RyanAir.

You wear 14 layers of clothing and a jacket to travel, plus a large carrier bag folded tightly in your pocket ....... and take off most of your clothes (but perhaps, not all) and put in unfolded bag when you get off the plane.

Wembley? Just eat your sandwiches before you go through the turnstiles.

• Options
    Packet of polos?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Comb ?
    Cruel