Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valley / Wembley Express

Any seasoned travellers on this post here?

I booked 5 seats on a route that is now sold out but have received no tickets in the post. If I do not receive any tickets will we be allowed on the coach? 

I have managed to print the 'CAFC Confirmation Email.' Would that suffice does anybody know.

Stupid replies expected and accepted but  serious answers in amongst the nonsense would be much appreciated please.

Comments

• I would say - you have booked and paid for coach travel - that doesn't guarantee a ticket, so how could they not let you board?

You could be collecting tickets from Wembley on the day, why would they care?
  • Sure you didn't opt to print the tickets yourself? Which would be included as an attachment to your email
  • I would say - you have booked and paid for coach travel - that doesn't guarantee a ticket, so how could they not let you board?

You could be collecting tickets from Wembley on the day, why would they care?
    Sorry when I say tickets I mean Valley / Wembley Express tickets rather than match tickets which, I'm told, arrived this morning.
  • From the website (info for league games not for Wembley but assume the same rules apply)....

Can I get on without my coach ticket?

Our last posting days are Wednesday for a Saturday fixture and a Friday for a Tuesday evening fixture, so if you book your ticket before these we will send you a coach ticket. If you receive a ticket, please bring it with you on the day. The official steward will also have a list of names so, for those of you that book after the posting days specified, do not worry about not receiving a ticket as the steward will have you noted as a late booking. 

If you do not have a ticket AND your name is not on the list you will be refused entry on to the coach.

• Sure you didn't opt to print the tickets yourself? Which would be included as an attachment to your email
    No I hit 'post' because I was still in 'post' mode from trying to get match tickets as that was the only option for them as far as I could see.

My email didn't have an attachment.
  • edited May 2019
    I have used Valley Express lots of times, and I don’t think I’ve ever showed a ticket as such. They have a list of names. I’m sure if you have a copy of the confirmation email handy which shows the Valley Express ticket purchase, if there is any problem, you can show that. 
  • Do they have tickets? I thought it was just names. But then again it was Lewis Coaches the last time I was on one, I think. 
  • I've been on coaches to away games and don't ever remember showing tickets.
    They have a list with everyone's name on and just tick you off.

If it ever transpired that I wasn't on the list, I'd get on regardless as it would be their error and not mine (assuming I took the proof of booking with me).
  • Anyone know the pick up point in Herne Bay?

They've given the high street as the road but a postcode on Eddington Lane so not sure!
  • Anyone know the pick up point in Herne Bay?

They've given the high street as the road but a postcode on Eddington Lane so not sure.

Pick up place in High Street, (Old Bus Garage no longer there).
    I used this for Rochdale and play off v Donny.
    Probably post code if you looked up is for new Bus Depot.
    Hope this helps!
  • Sponsored links:

• Helps a lot mate - thank you.