Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Museum open this Friday 24 May

We're opening up especially this Friday from 11 to 2.  Free entry and the museum shop will be open.

Speak to @charltonnick in advance about any purchases you want to collect on the day.

Comments

• Just a reminder the Museum is open tomorrow ( 11.00-14.00 ). So if you are visiting the club shop come and have a look in the museum and relive 1998. We have Super Clive's medal , shirt , boots and a signed match ball from the day on display.
  • See you tomorrow Nick.
  • Hope to drop in to start the big weekend with a bit of nostalgia.....

• On sale in the museum £10
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on you lot, support Nick's museum
  • Open today , 11.00-14.00
  • Looking forward to seeing the museum again later. Been a while since I had a look around.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great photo that. A certain penalty if the ball had hit the defender's hand incidentally, and the referee had a perfect view!

I'd forgotten how awful the referee's outfits were, what the hell is that white explosion on his shirt meant to be? It's as if some giant prehistoric bird has crapped on him!
  • @charltonnick

Does the museum have one of these already?

• Any red MESH or REDBUDS kits for sale? 
  • Enjoyed my visit to the Museum today, albeit I was very anti-social by spending most of my time hanging on to the missing tickets phone line, but what a great way to pass what would otherwise have been wasted time. Absolutely lovely to meet @charltonnick again. Fellow Addicks, if you haven't been to the Museum yet please make an effort - it really is outstanding :smiley:
  • Popped in to see the latest displays and to reminisce with a few other visitors including a Charlton fan down from Dumbarton for the big match. Always worth a visit....
  • Went today and amazed at the amount of stuff. Pleasure meeting you as well Nick, top man and thanks for the shirt 
  • Nick does a great job, as do all the trustees, volunteers and other friends but ultimately it's the fans who make the museum the success it is through donations of items or money.

The comments here make it all worthwhile.

• Popped in to see the latest displays and to reminisce with a few other visitors including a Charlton fan down from Dumbarton for the big match. Always worth a visit....
    @Cardinal Sin that was me, keep forgetting to ask people their Charlton Life tag. Been said many times before but we really should be issued with Charlton Life name badges to be worn at Museum visits, Wembley finals and all other important events :wink: Was a pleasure to meet you and Dave too
  • You too sir. Hoping we all have something to celebrate on Sunday which makes your effort all the more worthwhile.