Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pitch invasion fine?

Have been told that the club have incurred a hefty fine for the pitch invasion on Friday - anyone heard any details?

Comments

• Options
    addick05 said:
    Have been told that the club have incurred a hefty fine for the pitch invasion on Friday - anyone heard any details?
    Who told you?
  • Options
    Fine by me. Time I get down from my seat the villa game will have probably started!
  • Options
    Did the club get fined when Burnley got on the pitch the other season?
  • Options
    Couldnt give a foooook 
  • Options
    Why on earth would a club get fined for their fans celebrating on the pitch AFTER the game has ended?
  • Options
    Don’t believe it. No fines ever get turned around that quick 
    Ditto ... I don't believe this at all
  • Options
    Surely the likes of Rich Cawley or Louis Mendez would be aware and would have written about it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:
    addick05 said:
    Who told you?

Friend was chatting to someone while at The Valley on Monday - but it could of course just be nonsense - hence the question mark in the title of the post!!
  • Options
    From what i remember there didnt appear to be many fans on the pitch making their way towards donnie fans. If anything the home  fans in the Jimmy Seed stand came on and headed towards our end. So dont see any reason to fine us.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    addick05 said:
    Were that the case, every club who has had an end of season pitch invasion celebrating their promotion or last minute escape from relegation would also have to be fined.
    As far as I know that hasn’t happened to any of them.
  • Options
    addick05 said:
    Were that the case, every club who’s end of season promotion pitch invasion celebrations will also be fined
    As far as I know that hasn’t happened to any of them.
    Or they probably were fined, but it wasn't newsworthy!
  • Options
    If it hasn't happened already, it will.  If there's a wrong way to look at something, if there's a way to alienate supporters, if there's a way to get cash in, the EFL will take it.  Bit of a double edged sword: 1)EFL is a criminal shambles with the square root of naff all idea what it is supposed to be doing and even less care 2)roly douchebag the loathsome scumbag will be even further out of pocket.
    All you naughty pitch-invaders just think on and don't be so high spirited in future (finger wagging emoji) 
  • Options
    Will always have that memory of the Covered End singing to everyone down below on the pitch. More than worth it for a hefty fine....
  • Options